P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

13 hours ago, kalos said:

Hi just got back from the Hozzie ,Mrs K was awake and chatting with me ok .

After the 2 ops she had drips and drains and in a bit of pain but we knew it 

was going to be a steady recovery . Onwards and upwards as they say .:classic_smile:

Best prezzie ever. You will have to spoil her rotten.

• Like 2

That is it I am done with all the form completing and printing off. Just need to get my hair done this afternoon and then pack. Nope still not feeling it but I know I will have a good time once I get started. 

1 hour ago, SarahHben said:

I wonder if P&O Sue is ok? I’ve not seen her post for a while. I hope all is well with her dad & the rest of the family 

I’m glad you posted Sarah.  I’ve wondered about Sue several times over recent days but never when I’ve been posting here, so never got my thoughts recorded.

I do hope everything is well.  Hopefully she is just busy with the practicalities of making life easier for ageing parents

• Like 6

Very windy down here again today, blue sky but interspersed with very heavy winter showers and colder than it has been. 

I have plenty of things that need doing but am lacking in enthusiasm at present.  If anybody finds it could they please send it back🤣

Hope Mrs Kalos is recovering well and anyone else who is feeling under the weather, that you feel better soon.

Take care and stay safe.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, purplesea said:

I have plenty of things that need doing but am lacking in enthusiasm at present.  If anybody finds it could they please send it back🤣

I feel the same. Our enthusiasms are probably, relaxing on some warm, covid free, tropical island. I wish I was with them🌴🌞😎😁.

Avril

• Like 4

I've put my back out again this week so am having the torture of having to watch my husband and daughter put the Christmas tree up this morning, that's usually my job! I'm a bit particular about my tree  😳 Is it too early for a stiff drink? 😂

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

I've put my back out again this week so am having the torture of having to watch my husband and daughter put the Christmas tree up this morning, that's usually my job! I'm a bit particular about my tree  😳 Is it too early for a stiff drink? 😂

Oh no. Sorry to hear about your back.

Never too early for a drink during the month of December!

Sit back and direct the decorating from the sofa 😃

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

I can sympathise with you about the back problems, totally debilitating. Hopefully will get better soon. It’s nearly “pm” now so maybe a drink soon….

Take care

Michelle

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

I can sympathise with you about the back problems, totally debilitating. Hopefully will get better soon. It’s nearly “pm” now so maybe a drink soon….

Take care

Michelle

Thank you.

I usually only get problems every 3 or 4 years or so but I think as our little one is getting heavier I need to be more careful. I've never had 2 bad bouts in quick succession before. I'm just glad there are still household members mainly working from home to help lift little one in and out of his cot etc

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SarahHben said:

When my sister stays and I offer drinks she says "Is the sun over the yardarm ?  I always answer ," It is somewhere "  The bar is then open !

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

I feel the same. Our enthusiasms are probably, relaxing on some warm, covid free, tropical island. I wish I was with them🌴🌞😎😁.

Avril

So why did they not take us??😞

4 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Sorry to hear you've put your back out. I hope you are not in too much pain. Sit back and issue directions and enjoy your drink.  

• Like 3

Well my decorations are up now too. Looks quite festive.

The ones out in the garden are getting blown about and lightly frosted (it’s Baltic here at the moment). 

I have spent this week cooking and baking so the preserves, provisions, cakes and cookies are all made. Present wrapped, cards posted.

It is 3.25 and getting dark outside already so the outside tree lights look pretty against the semi dark. Carols on the sonas and champagne is the glass - I can now relax and enjoy the season.

This will be another very quiet Christmas but I still count my blessings which are many.

• Like 10

Chilly but dry and quite sunny here in the 'Eastern Region'. Made it up to a giddy 6⁰c. Food shopping this morning then watched the early footy game on tv. Then lugged the Christmas Tree in from the back garden, where it has been resting since I bought it on Wednesday. After getting it up to my first floor living room, managed to get it more or less fully vertical in the stand 😂. First time I've had a real one  in about 15 years I think. Brought the non-electrical decorations in from the garage and will get the lights etc down from the loft tomorrow.

After all that, thought I deserved a little down time so took myself off to the local leisure centre and luxuriated in the steam room for a while which has a very beneficial effect on my sinuses!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Absolutely not. I'll join you.🥂 Cheers Sarah.

Avril

Enjoy your drink but If you had a choice between drinking wine or being skinny what would

you choose? ....Red or white? :classic_unsure:

Mrs Kalos is home from the Hozzie with her meds and a anti clot vaccine they have trained 

her to do for the next 10 days . When I logged into here I went a few pages back and let her 

read the comments and she would like to thank all of you who wished  her well ,it really 

was kind of you all, it was nice reading them .:classic_love: I'm pleased to have her home and a very

big thank you for your support guys.:classic_smile::classic_love: Take care and stay safe everyone:classic_smile:

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, kalos said:

Enjoy your drink but If you had a choice between drinking wine or being skinny what would

you choose? ....Red or white? :classic_unsure:

Mrs Kalos is home from the Hozzie with her meds and a anti clot vaccine they have trained 

her to do for the next 10 days . When I logged into here I went a few pages back and let her 

read the comments and she would like to thank all of you who wished  her well ,it really 

was kind of you all, it was nice reading them .:classic_love: I'm pleased to have her home and a very

big thank you for your support guys.:classic_smile::classic_love: Take care and stay safe everyone:classic_smile:

Great to see you back on here Kalos and really pleased that Mrs K is on the mend. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1