The Daily for Tuesday December 07, 2021

richwmn

I knew something was missing!  My hearty laughs.

I was working today, all day.  I know it's part time, and I work from home, but it still seems like a full day to me.  Except I don't have to commute anywhere but the living room. 

That Lasagna looked absolutely wonderful.  When told that I had to give up my carbs, I would go to the Greek restaurant and order a side of meatballs, and pretend there was spaghetti.  I love pasta anything, and cheesy anything, and oh well.  Maybe for New Years Eve.

Cant complain too much, DH is cooking up a tenderloin, and I'm roasting broccoli.  Yum! 

I loved everyone's pictures.

DH set out the rest of the outdoor Christmas lights today, I guess the tree that we got will go up on Thursday.  And then the fun can begin with the cats.  I moved furniture around today to make room in the "office" for the tree.   There were a ton of cat toys under the sofa.  LOL.  

Have a great evening, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.  Love you guys!

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

That Lasagna looked absolutely wonderful.  When told that I had to give up my carbs, I would go to the Greek restaurant and order a side of meatballs, and pretend there was spaghetti.  I love pasta anything, and cheesy anything, and oh well.  Maybe for New Years Eve.

Cant complain too much, DH is cooking up a tenderloin, and I'm roasting broccoli.  Yum! 

I have never tried any of these, but maybe we should?

https://www.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/food-and-nutrition-experts/low-carb-pastas

Dreamfields was well known as a low carb pasta until research determined otherwise.  A lawsuit made them change the way they labeled their product, so the ones listed in the Food Network page might be a better choice.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, richwmn said:

National Cotton Candy Day

When our wedding was being planned, it seemed like it was getting a bit out of hand and too extravagant. Thinking it was becoming a circus, I made the comment that maybe we should have a cotton candy machine. My dear MIL took the comment seriously and wanted to please my wishes, so we had a cotton candy machine at the reception. It was a big hit with the children that attended.

IMG_3044.thumb.JPG.f8918a1e950d71d06ad2504bfba84c2b.JPG  IMG_3039.thumb.JPG.150caf2bf48d63ceb6cf6892bedc4dfb.JPG  

434427243_cottoncandykids.thumb.JPG.153c575a108b42ebea6a2067c62ef1c4.JPG

• Like 18
  • Haha 1

Thank you for caring everyone.

I am running out of strength right now and have kleenex handy.

I’m sorry I can’t catch up and am in not in the mood to post  happy memes.

Don’t worry.  We don’t live near a cliff so I can’t jump.  

CBC5EF7A-2D16-4BD7-AD4A-387B8E03EA0B.jpeg.66c244bbebb3b429d9294cdd3b52dc58.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, marshhawk said:

I knew something was missing!  My hearty laughs.

I was working today, all day.  I know it's part time, and I work from home, but it still seems like a full day to me.  Except I don't have to commute anywhere but the living room. 

I can totally relate. The last 3 years that I worked, I worked part time and from home. Even though I only worked 6 hour days 3 days a week (and one 4 hour day) I also felt the same way, like they were full days. My commute was to the back bedroom which is now DH’s work from home space. 

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thank you for caring everyone.

I am running out of strength right now and have kleenex handy.

I’m sorry I can’t catch up and am in not in the mood to post  happy memes.

Don’t worry.  We don’t live near a cliff so I can’t jump.  

CBC5EF7A-2D16-4BD7-AD4A-387B8E03EA0B.jpeg.66c244bbebb3b429d9294cdd3b52dc58.jpeg

Jacqui, I’m saying prayers for you and Jose. 🙏   I will also pray for strength. 

• Like 11