Where is my Crystal Block from December?

Waiting on 2 Blocks myself from April, but haven't really asked again... As said above get with Crown and Anchor. Few yrs ago could just shoot them an email but since start of CV really slow response and slow in shipping them, but if I was OP Call them

2 minutes ago, Bluemymind said:

So how are these "crystal blocks" earned? 

First at 140 C&A points, then every 70 C&A points.  Block is based on which ship you are on when you reach the prospective number of points.

140, 210, 280, 350, 420, 490, 560, 630, 700, etc.

8 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

First at 140 C&A points, then every 70 C&A points.  Block is based on which ship you are on when you reach the prospective number of points.

140, 210, 280, 350, 420, 490, 560, 630, 700, etc.

Thanks for the info. The wife and I both received blocks on the Freedom back in November 2019 on a b2b cruise but we had no idea why. 

Edited by Bluemymind

Also approaching the one year anniversary of my Odyssey block to be.  I sailed Odyssey a few more times in the fall and earned a second block in November.  Also waiting for my Wonder block from March.  

Six to eight weeks turned into six to eight months which is turning into double that again.  I trust it will show up eventually.  Crazy times with supply chain right now.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Still waiting for an Odyssey block from August of last year. LA told me last month that they are still on back order.

Thanks for the info.  You just saved me a couple hours on hold.  I was going to call today to check on a block from Odyssey last November!

What do people do with them? Mine have been in the boxes they came in that day I got them and haven't been looked at or taken out of the boxes since then?

Plenty of them on ebay, Go for it.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=royal+caribbean+crystal+blocks&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=royal+caribbean+crystal+blocks

Edited by Jimbo

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

What do people do with them? Mine have been in the boxes they came in that day I got them and haven't been looked at or taken out of the boxes since then?

Plenty of them on ebay, Go for it.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=royal+caribbean+crystal+blocks&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=royal+caribbean+crystal+blocks

I have mine on display in our FL condo. They can be backlit and look nice. We don’t have much in the way of nick-nacks or decorative pieces there. Since it’s a smaller space everything needs to have a purpose besides collecting dust. The exception is these and I love them
Also missing Odyssey from February. I did receive Jewel from March in May

I sailed on Allure in November 2021 and just got my block today.  I got a notification from UPS last week that something was headed my way from Zing Manufacturing in Tempe AZ.  I had absolutely no idea what it was until it arrived today.  Here is what the notification looks like in my UPS account. I guess Zing is who makes them for RCL now. 

E4DBE39D-AF2A-4950-8E4F-2A01C25F2F9E.thumb.jpeg.20f705351a92e75d5411b527fbbe1dc1.jpeg

1820531D-3CDC-4829-ADAC-2323AB499CB1.thumb.jpeg.c7682c2c35cffa6a80314c2e25919a9d.jpeg

Still waiting for Odyssey from August 2021 but as others mentioned they have never been available since the ship launched.  Hopefully this Zing place is the new vendor and will start cranking them out.  

I only have 2 others (Liberty & Ovation) but this new one is definitely a little bigger.  Same height and length but a little deeper. I don’t know if that has always been the case?  Allure is on the left, Liberty is on the right

81EAAE66-4FDB-4D53-BC2F-1C0067576861.thumb.jpeg.87f12e0608c514a7289aa9c38161534d.jpeg

Edited by JessyCruises
  • Like 1