The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday May 5th, 2023

Cinco De Mayo

Today is Cartoonist Day, National Space Day, and National Hoagie Day

Every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all of our lives -- Steven Speilberg

Meal Suggestion for today - Roasted Salmon with Citrus Salsa Verde
Drink of the Day - Blucumber Fizz
Wine of the Day - Bruno Giacosa Barbaresco Asilli Riserva DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 2007
Destination of the Day - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Today in History:
1891 Music Hall (now Carnegie Hall) opens in New York City, with Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky as guest conductor of the New York Music Society Orchestra

Ship Locations

Eurodam

Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC Canada 18:00 - 23:30

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination Vancouver, Canada eta 5-06 

Nieuw Amsterdam

Ketchikan, Revillagigedo Island, Alaska 11:00 - 19:00

Nieuw Statendam

Valencia, Spain 08:00 - 20:00

Noordam

Seattle, Washington 08:00 - 23:00

Oosterdam

At Sea Destination Casablanca, Morocco eta 5-06 

Rotterdam

At Sea Destination Amsterdam, Netherlands North Holland eta 5-06

Volendam

Victoria, BC, Canada 12:00 - 23:00

Westerdam

Ketchikan, Alaska 10:00 - 18:00

Zaandam

Bar Harbor, Maine 07:00 - 17:00

Zuiderdam

Praia di Vitoria, Terceira, Azores, Portugal 07:00 - 17:00

image.thumb.png.bb9fed7aa44ca5cae68324cbaaf9556f.png

image.thumb.png.0c92f03b71b9908dba78365b9d2dc450.png

Sandi for Rich

• Like 22
  • Thanks 16

Thanks for the Fleet Update and General Info SLC!

I have returned after a brief absence from this thread. Needed to relax and unwind to come up with more stupid stuff like this one.

You might be a Redneck if you think this is Cinco De Mayo.

IMG_1011.thumb.png.aea48375f9902dab6a40a716cc575e6b.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 17

Good morning from north east England where it is raining and 52°F.

Thank you for Friday's reports Sandi and Rich.

Thank you in advance to 

Ann.

Eva.

Debbie.

Dixie. 

for all of your important contributions.

I think we all change as time goes by but as long as we are nice and respectful to others hopefully they will reciprocate  and be nice people back.

Prayers 🙏 offered to all those who are unwell.

I hope everyone is safe and well and you all have a great day.

Screenshot_20230505_100252.jpg

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

Good morning friends!  Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I have a temp of 51 but only a high of 66 later on with cloudy skies and a shower expected around 5 pm.  Thanks go to Rich @richwmn for compiling the Daily and Fleet Report for us.  Today is the final port of the world cruise so I hope everyone is enjoying it because the sea days begin not to mention the packing!  Also thanks to Rich for the day in history which took place in 1891 and it was an interesting fact about the beginnings of what is now Carnegie Hall.

Our days to celebrate are Cartoonist Day, National Space Day, and National Hoagie Day.  We get our laughs from cartoons or these days memes.  I appreciate a good laugh.😂   A salute to the space industry.  Many important ideas and paths have opened since we began space travel including sending satellites into space for communications.  Finally National Hoagie Day which is to some a gastronomic delight!

The quote by Spielberg is very true.  I hope the roasted salmon with citrus salsa verde is as popular as the strawberry basil relish on salmon dish has become.  Thanks to Debbie @dfish who will present you options on preparing it.  The drink looked like a typo to me but it really is a blucumber fizz!  Bring on the recipe for that one Dixie @summer slope!!   The wine today is a real mouthful, word wise.  I know Ann @cat shepard can make it all clearer to us.  Thanks to each and every one of you for your help.

I wish the Care list would get smaller!  Prayers for everyone involved, and special prayers to Mary Kay @cruzn single and Pat Mr. @Vict0riann as they have their surgeries performed.  Excellent results and fast healing to you both!  🙏   As for the Celebration list, we wish that one was much longer!  Many of you are cruising and we wish you smooth seas and enjoyable days in port.🚢  For all the happy events I congratulate you and hope for many more of those events.  🎉🎈🥂  Our appreciation to Eva @superoma for putting together the lists for us.

Our port of the day is Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.  We had it only once before on March 22, 2021.  We hear many stories about Rio, some of them not good, but still everyone wants a chance to get there at least once.  We luckily went there twice, in 2012 we embarked there on Star Princess and that was no fun!  Then in 2015 we sailed from Fort Lauderdale to California which was better.  I'll put the link here for you to retrieve photos which we hope you'll share.  With so many on cruises we are missing seeing some of the earlier photos again.  But do your best!

Rio de Janeiro

We stayed at the Sheraton in 2012 and this was a view from the hotel of the beaches.enhance

As a group we decided to risk walking along the roadway path to an overlook to get a better look.  Wearing no jewelry and hiding our tiny point and shoot cameras as we walked, we made it safely there and back.  enhance

This was Feb. 17, 2012 so close to Carnival there.  The beaches were crowded.  The following morning we got a brief tour of the city as we headed to the port for embarkation.  It was utter chaos there.  The buses were parking a block or two away and letting you drag your bags to the end of the line at the terminal building.  As you approached the line, men ran out of the building and tried grabbing your bags with no identification or anything, so most of us refused until we got to a point where we were entering and could identify the people in charge of luggage.  The lines snaked all through the building.  We vowed then and there to never embark in Rio again!enhance

enhance

Another odd thing here was just as you left the building your carry on luggage and purses were X-rayed and examined by local authorities, then you walked out the door and up the gangway and the cruise line employees X-rayed and checked your bags again.  I have no idea why it was necessary to do it that way.

Later in the afternoon we prepared to sail.  The sun was setting and we were able to get several cool shots of Christ the Redeemer.  enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Exactly three years to the day that we embarked the Star Princess, we arrived in Rio on the Ruby Princess on our route from Florida to California going all the way around South America.  On Feb. 18, 2015 we went on that tour to the top of the mountain to see Christ the Redeemer in person.  It was a very cloudy day but it wasn't raining so we dealt with it.  We got on a tram like this to head to the top.  By the way, that's a photo of the statue on that wall behind the tram.  It looks life like, doesn't it?  enhance

enhance

view from the topenhance

enhance

Sugarloaf Mountainenhance

enhance

After our visit, walking down.enhance

enhance

enhance

And a photo along the beach on our way back to the ship.enhance

The bus stopped and let us out to walk on that esplanade, walk in the sand, take photos, buy goods from vendors on the beach, etc.  Hope others will have photos today too.  Maybe with a blue sky behind Christ the Redeemer.

Hope everyone here has a great day!  We're hoping for good news from our dentist, and internet service all day long!😀

• Like 28
  • Thanks 7

6 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I have a temp of 51 but only a high of 66 later on with cloudy skies and a shower expected around 5 pm.  Thanks go to Rich @richwmn for compiling the Daily and Fleet Report for us.  Today is the final port of the world cruise so I hope everyone is enjoying it because the sea days begin not to mention the packing!  Also thanks to Rich for the day in history which took place in 1891 and it was an interesting fact about the beginnings of what is now Carnegie Hall.

Our days to celebrate are Cartoonist Day, National Space Day, and National Hoagie Day.  We get our laughs from cartoons or these days memes.  I appreciate a good laugh.😂   A salute to the space industry.  Many important ideas and paths have opened since we began space travel including sending satellites into space for communications.  Finally National Hoagie Day which is to some a gastronomic delight!

The quote by Spielberg is very true.  I hope the roasted salmon with citrus salsa verde is as popular as the strawberry basil relish on salmon dish has become.  Thanks to Debbie @dfish who will present you options on preparing it.  The drink looked like a typo to me but it really is a blucumber fizz!  Bring on the recipe for that one Dixie @summer slope!!   The wine today is a real mouthful, word wise.  I know Ann @cat shepard can make it all clearer to us.  Thanks to each and every one of you for your help.

I wish the Care list would get smaller!  Prayers for everyone involved, and special prayers to Mary Kay @cruzn single and Pat Mr. @Vict0riann as they have their surgeries performed.  Excellent results and fast healing to you both!  🙏   As for the Celebration list, we wish that one was much longer!  Many of you are cruising and we wish you smooth seas and enjoyable days in port.🚢  For all the happy events I congratulate you and hope for many more of those events.  🎉🎈🥂  Our appreciation to Eva @superoma for putting together the lists for us.

Our port of the day is Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.  We had it only once before on March 22, 2021.  We hear many stories about Rio, some of them not good, but still everyone wants a chance to get there at least once.  We luckily went there twice, in 2012 we embarked there on Star Princess and that was no fun!  Then in 2015 we sailed from Fort Lauderdale to California which was better.  I'll put the link here for you to retrieve photos which we hope you'll share.  With so many on cruises we are missing seeing some of the earlier photos again.  But do your best!

Rio de Janeiro

We stayed at the Sheraton in 2012 and this was a view from the hotel of the beaches.enhance

As a group we decided to risk walking along the roadway path to an overlook to get a better look.  Wearing no jewelry and hiding our tiny point and shoot cameras as we walked, we made it safely there and back.  enhance

This was Feb. 17, 2012 so close to Carnival there.  The beaches were crowded.  The following morning we got a brief tour of the city as we headed to the port for embarkation.  It was utter chaos there.  The buses were parking a block or two away and letting you drag your bags to the end of the line at the terminal building.  As you approached the line, men ran out of the building and tried grabbing your bags with no identification or anything, so most of us refused until we got to a point where we were entering and could identify the people in charge of luggage.  The lines snaked all through the building.  We vowed then and there to never embark in Rio again!enhance

enhance

Another odd thing here was just as you left the building your carry on luggage and purses were X-rayed and examined by local authorities, then you walked out the door and up the gangway and the cruise line employees X-rayed and checked your bags again.  I have no idea why it was necessary to do it that way.

Later in the afternoon we prepared to sail.  The sun was setting and we were able to get several cool shots of Christ the Redeemer.  enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Exactly three years to the day that we embarked the Star Princess, we arrived in Rio on the Ruby Princess on our route from Florida to California going all the way around South America.  On Feb. 18, 2015 we went on that tour to the top of the mountain to see Christ the Redeemer in person.  It was a very cloudy day but it wasn't raining so we dealt with it.  We got on a tram like this to head to the top.  By the way, that's a photo of the statue on that wall behind the tram.  It looks life like, doesn't it?  enhance

enhance

view from the topenhance

enhance

Sugarloaf Mountainenhance

enhance

After our visit, walking down.enhance

enhance

enhance

And a photo along the beach on our way back to the ship.enhance

The bus stopped and let us out to walk on that esplanade, walk in the sand, take photos, buy goods from vendors on the beach, etc.  Hope others will have photos today too.  Maybe with a blue sky behind Christ the Redeemer.

Hope everyone here has a great day!  We're hoping for good news from our dentist, and internet service all day long!😀

Interesting photos Sandi.

Thank you for sharing them.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning, thanks for today’s daily fleet report.  The weather forecast promises to turn into a beautiful day.  I’ll pass on today’s meal suggestion, not a salmon fan.  Watching rockets liftoff is something that I enjoy watching and would like to see it live sometime.  I hope that everyone has a good day today.
image.png.ef993b4eb958e616f658a95bf4f98989.png

• Like 26
  • Haha 3

We've also had the pleasure to visit Rio twice the second time was during Carnival & spent most of the night watching the  parade.

DSC_4355.JPG

DSC_4381.JPG

DSC_4387.JPG

• Like 28
  • Thanks 5

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  My sister and BIL will be arriving this morning and we’re planning to serve them tacos and homemade margaritas for dinner.  Gary Larson and Charles Schultz are two of my favorites although I have many.  We have the subs vs. hoagie battle at work with a coworker who is from Pennsylvania where it’s hoagie, they all taste delicious in my opinion.  The meal suggestion sounds delicious as does the drink.  I haven’t been to today’s port; the pictures sure are nice.  Prayers for everyone on today’s prayer list.  Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events.

• Like 25

Good morning.  Thanks for the Daily and Fleet Report.

A cool start to the day, but should be a sunny 13°C (55°F) this afternoon.

Happy Cinco de Mayo.  There are some great cartoonists who share their talent with the world, I appreciate them.  Space exploration is endless, and beneficial.  There are days that a good hoagie would be a delicious meal.

I like the quote.

I'll pass on the meal, not sure about the drink and hope the wine isn't expensive.

Thanks for the pictures of today's port.

Prayers for everyone.

Have a good day.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

We don’t have Hoagies in my neighborhood.  We do have Submarines or Subs.  One local shop used to have sandwiches called “On the Heel”.   The “On the Heel” shop would cut a loaf of Italian Bread in half and make two overstuffed sandwiches for sale.

I often wonder if a Hoagie is just a different name for the sandwich that I know as a Submarine or if there is some special ingredient that makes it a Hoagie.  I’m sure the Dailyites can answer that question for me.

Have a Great Day, Everyone!

• Like 24

Happy Cinco de Mayo. Every other year we usually celebrate today at our time share on Poipu Beach, Kauai. Due to our World Cruise booking next time will be Sept. 2024. On a South American military embassy mission where we brought supplies to every US Embassy in South America our transport plane experienced a fire onboard while flying. We extinguished the fire and made an emergency landing resulting in a four day stay at a hotel in Rio on Copacabana Beach for four days awaiting parts. Back before credit cards we all were running out of cash but survived.
We are in routine mode but that will change tomorrow as I take Lana Jayne (7yo) to a pool birthday party. Reminder bring ear plugs!😁

Thanks for getting the Daily started and May all of you have a great weekend. Bruce

image.jpeg.ef75a145cc1661dd559d4742edc48f18.jpegimage.jpeg.cb24ed22c05bcb8fae7b2ec04f05164c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4e64b800419822e0921104a66ec971e4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.92d77cf6b0e31ab1de0b98dd2a564c34.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7b9cc243609e4672ea016740b6f77acc.jpeg

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 12
  • Haha 20

Happy Friday Cinco De Mayo.  Thank you Rich, Sandi, Eva, Debbie, Dixie, and Ann.  I think the Spielberg quote is spot on.  Cartoonists  make us laugh and make us think.  I have not been to Carnegie but would love to.  I have no desire to go to space but am thankful for those who do.  I think Hoagies and Submarines are exactly the same but maybe @dfish can shed some light on it.  I've been to Rio several times.  I've done one full grand voyage (Prinsendam Grand South America, (2019) and feel for Rich as he tackles packing.  I'll pass on both the Hoagie and the Salmon.  My alternative is a freshly made lido omelet which I enjoyed on my final morning on Nieuw Statendam May 5, 2019, my usual choice is ham and bacon (photo is from Eurodam last year):

omelet.jpg

Friday is my day for Wegmans and Panera breakfast so I'll be leaving soon.  I think the forecast high is 20/68 which sounds warmer than Atlanta.  Go figure.

Roy

• Like 29

Thanks for our TGIF Daily, Sandi.

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone !!!!

Great collection of days - all worthy of celebration but for me, the 2 are Cartoonists Day since they bring smiles to our faces at the worst of times and Cinco de Mayo - always a special day here with Jose and now bittersweet - the day of Jose’s funeral.

F102E0E1-E984-4669-A501-D20E4DFBDB0B.jpeg.bc6de8b5ad8cd919ad5a29ec06e6a038.jpeg

I think Steven Speilberg is is absolutely correct.  Love the salsa verde included with today’s meal in the spirit of Cinco de Mayo.  Look forward to the wine description - somehow it sounds like a very pricey one.

We were in Rio many years ago after we disembarked the Rotterdam and spent a few days there.  I found it somewhat intimidating at the time with the crowds and poverty.  It was also my first experience with airline strikes and the stress of dealing with them - so that might have coloured it 😉 

thinking and praying for Pat @Vict0riann& Mary Kay @cruzn singletoday as they undergo their surgeries.  May they go well and their recoveries be quick 🙏🏻 

8EA1D308-EEDC-4F61-9868-6A5FAAEBA798.jpeg.5cb2296b7e3943c2a6b3548e8f0c25ee.jpeg

Another bitter cold morning - GRRRR.  Where is spring????

Well, Ivan & I had better get moving.  Vets arrive in an hour.   Of course, Ivan is bringing every toy to me to play fetch.  Silly boy.  Once the vets are done, we’ll see how the day unfolds.

DA4576A6-9714-43E5-8B18-5052131DDACC.jpeg.22125bc75c589c207b5c741cfafa3b4b.jpeg

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and cheers 🥂 to those celebrating.

D0BE8E99-A25F-4E9D-9AFC-6376ED0A8B7D.thumb.jpeg.49948ca742cbaeba93d26fae2956f924.jpeg

Have a great Friday everyone !!!!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Good morning, everyone. Thanks for the Daily and Fleet report. 

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Sunny here. My allergies are really acting up. 

Today is a work from home day and only a half day. Then i am off until Wednesday. 

23 days until my cruise. Packing little by little. I need this cruise. 

Thinking of everyone here today. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

• Like 24

Thank you for today’s R & D, Sandi & Rich! Another beauty of a day. I am officially spoiled. 

Eva, thank you for capturing and sharing our happenings. We are a busy group. 

Today my new gas fireplace is finally installed. It has been a long time coming. Then gym, Bindi walks, some chores and maybe some pool time - if the water temp  gets high enough. These cool nights really bring the temp down. 

IMG_1266.jpeg.9334df6260263b87f1f630e16c79f6b1.jpeg

My County has fairly high taxes compared to surrounding counties. Clearly they out the $ to good use by providing these important educational announcements. 

IMG_1265.jpeg.db818af68e13374e8105e938f0c2f824.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Get well & stay well everyone!

Bruno Giacosa Barbaresco Asilli Riserva DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 2007

Another amazing sounding wine that I can not afford to try. Loved by critics and consumers. Available from several online distributors with prices starting at $450.00.  Note: there is a non “Riserva” option that though significantly cheaper at $269.00 is still a bit too price for me. And you can always opt for a more recent vintage, though they are still pricey. 
Critics’ notes

JS98 James Suckling
This will be in the market in 2012. This is full and rich with irresistible silky tannins. This brings more substance and richness than the white label. Lay this down until 2016.
RP97 Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
The 2007 Barbaresco Riserva Asili is sweet, perfumed and totally gorgeous in its round, sensual fruit. Silky, elegant tannins frame the long, harmonious finish. Stylistically the 2007 is most similar to the 2004, although it seems to have more exuberant, opulent fruit. Anticipated maturity: 2019-2037.
WS95 Wine Spectator
Bursting with sweet cherry, floral, licorice and spice flavors, this ripe red is expressive, supple, balanced and dense, showing the structure to age and a finish of fig and tobacco notes. Best from 2016 through 2030.
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 6

Blucumber Fizz cocktail:

Ingredients
2 parts Maker's Mark® Bourbon
1/4 cup Cucumber, Sliced
1 1/2 parts Chamomile Blueberry Syrup
1/2 parts fresh Lime Juice
2 tsp Egg Whites, Powdered
Soda Water
Garnish Cucumber, Sliced
Garnish Blueberries

Instructions
Muddle the cucumber in a shaker with syrup. Add Maker's Mark® Bourbon, chamomile/blueberry syrup, lime juice and egg whites to shaker and shake for 30 seconds. Add ice, shake again, then double-strain into a tall glass with ice. Top with soda water and then gently push down and stir twice with a bar spoon. Garnish with cucumber zig-zags and fresh blueberries.
*Chamomile/blueberry syrup: Boil 16 oz. of water with 4 chamomile tea bags for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags, then add 1 cup of blueberries and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the blueberries, remove pot from heat, add 3/4 cup of sugar and stir until sugar dissolves, then let the syrup cool.

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 7.16.17 AM.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 9

50 minutes ago, lcand1923 said:

We don’t have Hoagies in my neighborhood.  We do have Submarines or Subs.  One local shop used to have sandwiches called “On the Heel”.   The “On the Heel” shop would cut a loaf of Italian Bread in half and make two overstuffed sandwiches for sale.

I often wonder if a Hoagie is just a different name for the sandwich that I know as a Submarine or if there is some special ingredient that makes it a Hoagie.  I’m sure the Dailyites can answer that question for me.

Have a Great Day, Everyone!

Screenshot_20230505_122902.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 8

Good morning and Happy Cinco de Mayo.  Hope all is well in your world.

As a former history teacher I know that May 5th is not a big day in Mexico.  Rather the Mexican people celebrate their Independence Day in September.  But that didn’t stop my team of teachers from taking our team of kids to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate the day.  Imagine walking into a restaurant taking about 100 kids and 4 teachers!  It actually was a fun time.

We had to adjust to the term “hoagie” when we moved to PA from NJ in 1975.  Our first night in PA, after a long day of traveling and unpacking, we went to a local deli.  There was definitely a language barrier when we tried to order submarines.  I can’t remember which but the owner of the shop had never heard of either oil or vinegar on a hoagie.  Fun memories.

Looks like good weather coming up.  60’s or 70’s for the foreseeable further.

Have a great day.  Katherine 

• Like 23

Yesterday on social media I saw a long, angry post inveighing against celebrating Cinco de Mayo. The post stated that it's not the Mexican independence day, is not celebrated at all in most of Mexico, is not a legal holiday except in the state of Puebla, you name it, and was especially vitriolic about people who use it as an excuse to eat tacos and drink beer. As if eating tacos and drinking beer required an excuse at any time.

However, May 5 was Addison's and Fergus's birthday, and when we lived in Los Angeles they loved it that the entire city had a party for them.

In Connecticut the term for that kind of sandwich is "grinder."

I'd be OK with the salmon, would skip the cocktail, don't know what the wine is, and haven't been to Rio de Janeiro.

outsideworld.thumb.png.8a0620dcbf5a57e8887a0bb0e0f50309.png

• Like 23

Good morning everyone. I’ve been having log on issues for a few days. Clean bill of health from my oncologist and my eye is behaving itself while the other one prepares for cateract surgery in 2 weeks.

Stay safe everyone,

Carol

• Like 24

Friday May 5 care and celebration list

Jodiesme1 mother and Her DH with Covid in Guatemala 

Crabby Patti caring for DF  who is no longer ambulatory

Jazzyv falling and bruising her knees

Cunnorl recovering from surgery 

Cruzn single surgery rescheduled to Today

Vict0rian’s DH Pat with surgery today 

Tana with pneumonia and worsening pulmonary fibrosis 

Tupper10 with post op pain but doing ok

Too many shooting victims

Citizens of Ukraine and the Sudan 

Evacuees from Sudan now mostly by ship from port Sudan 

From the rotation:

Grapau27 needing hip surgery for arthritis 

Atexsix DF working on getting mobile

Hoping for placement closer to home for Luvteaching’s DH

Celebrations

Durangoscots retirement takes effect tomorrow 

Cruzn single stepson with successful non cancerous tumour removal

NextOne not needing any procedures, July cruise is on!

Luvteaching DH making progress on mobility

Surgery date for smitty34877 DH

Father David on a pilgrimage for 3 weeks (May 21)

Bennybear feeling better

Mamaofami’s dh pneumonia free

Ocean sounds in London for coronation 

Dfish and DS restoring order in the house

Rafinmd fleshing out September and November cruises

RMLincoln good eye report  surgery date for other eye

Good news on bone scan for vict0rian’s DH Pat

St Pete cruiser released from hospital and awaiting flight home 

Ivan settling in with kazu 

Many Dailyites cruising or with upcoming

1 days Cruising sister (Nieuw Statendam 5/6to 5/28)

2 days Marshhawk (Nieuw Amsterdam 5/7 to 5/21)

Cruising

Overhead Fred’s Anniversary cruise (Rotterdam to 5/6), AV8rix (Volendam to 5/6), 

Dismomx5 (Volendam to 5/6), 

HAL4NOW (Koningsdam 5/6)

Cruising-along (Koningsdam 5/6)

USN59-79 (Westerdam to 5/7), 

Lobsternight (Nieuw Amsterdam to 5/7)

Lazey1 (volendam to 5/10)

Cat in My Lap, Gail&Marty, Richwmn and HorizonChaser1957 (Zuiderdam to 5/12), 

Sharon in AZ (Volendam to 5/17) at sea

Jazzyv cruise (celebrity apex) and vacation to 5/28 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 12