The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday September 18th, 2023

richwmn

Today is National Cheeseburger Day, Rice Krispies Treats Day, and National Respect Day

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.--Groucho Marx, The Essential Groucho: Writings For By And About Groucho Marx

Meal Suggestion for today - Falafel
Drink of the Day - Mango Cran Tini
Wine of the Day - 2020 Three Finger Jack rum barrel aged red blend
Destination of the Day - Bimini Islands, Resorts World Bimini Bahamas, Bail

Today in History:
1914 Irish Home Rule bill receives Royal assent

Ship Locations

Eurodam

Juneau, Alaska 1300-2200

Koningsdam

Tracy Arm/Endicott Arm, Alaska, Juneau, Alaska 0900-0930,1300-2200

Nieuw Amsterdam

Hubbard Glacier, Alaska 1500-1800

Nieuw Statendam

At Sea Destination Katakolon (Olympia), Greece eta 09-19

Noordam

At Sea Destination Kodiak, Alaska eta 09-20

Oosterdam

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 0700-1900

Rotterdam

Oslo, Norway 0800-1600

Volendam

Ketchikan, Alaska 1100-1900

Westerdam

At Sea Destination Juneau, Alaska eta 09-19

Zaandam

Corner Brook, NF

Zuiderdam

Quebec City, Quebec Overnight

0918Alaska.thumb.png.e5ded7c786d8fddc118d9d255f61e65d.png

0918Atlantic.thumb.png.16a76a95836a17859f70eb041d7dcf7c.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 17

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Baby Murphy post-surgery, on vent, unstable

Smitty34877’s DH Lou now at home, on hospice care 

CrabbyPatti’s DF passed on 9/14

Mamaofami’s DH Sam back in the hospital with an increase in his brain bleed

Cruzin Terri with less pain, but symptoms from the increased prednisone

Marshhawk’s house/bank issues

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

Wildfires in Maui/Lahaina

Earthquake in Morocco and flooding in Libya, both with many deaths

Canadian/US wildfires; those in the path of post-tropical cyclone Lee 

Citizens of Ukraine

From the Rotation:

Rafinmd (Roy) recovering from Covid, doing better

Catmando with cancer recurrence, on immunotherapy

Lobsternight’s great nephew recovering from bike crash and surgery

StLouisCruiser’s friend’s DB Mark with bile duct cancer

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Seasick sailor’s sister unharmed in a car accident

Aliaschief safe travels home

Kazu and Ivan safe from post=tropical cyclone Lee

Live4Cruises’ DH Nicholas doing well and getting the ok to cruise!

DeeniEncinitas safe on Maui

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

3 days for Oceansaway17 (Celebrity Summit Sept 21 to Oct 2, Boston, Maine & Canada)

5 days for Vmax1700 (Rotterdam Sept 23 to Oct 7, Jewels of the Baltic)

RMLincoln (Norwegian Joy to Sept 20, B2B), Cruising-along (Celebrity Solstice to Sept 22, Alaska), Heartgrove (MSC Preziosa to Sept 24, British Isles), Lady Hudson (Jewel of the Seas to Sept 28, Canada and Greenland), Haljo1935 (Carnival Venezia to Sept 29, B2B, NY/Canada/NE), SusieKIslandGirl (Noordam to Oct 1, Great Alaskan Explorer), tupper10 (Noordam to Oct 1, Great Alaskan Explorer), and Mr. Boston (Oosterdam to Oct 8, Med Tapestry, Greece & Adriatic Antiquities)

• Like 24
  • Thanks 16

Thank you for the Monday report Rich, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann, and Dixie.  A big salute to National Respect Day.  Rice Krispies Treats are nice but I can do without.  I tend to prefer my hamburgers without the cheese, but cheese can be nice also. 

Strange quote by Marx.  I visited Bimini on the Crystal Symphony once, before the pier was installed. 

A great day for Ireland.

I think I'll pass on the Falalel.  My alternative is Coffee and Chocolate, as advertised at Fat Gramma's Cafe in Yukatat, Alaska:

grammas3.jpg

Temperature down this morning.  It sounds like a low grade fever may be normal while recovering from Covid.

Roy

• Like 39

13 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Destination of the Day - Bimini Islands, Resorts World Bimini Bahamas, Bail

I didn't realize that this was a Holland America port, but I see that the Eurodam is scheduled to call there a few times in 2024. I haven't been there.

That is all I should post right now, but I'll update my Friday post. I continued to feel mildly ill through the weekend, and all my Rosh Hashanah attendance was virtual, even reading Torah over Zoom on Sunday. On Yom Kippur I'll attend at least one of the services virtually, at a synagogue in another city that is using some liturgy that I wrote.

• Like 32
  • Thanks 2

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.  

This is a great place to start the week.

We had a nice time at my niece's wedding yesterday.  Of course, she looked lovely and the rain held off until after the outdoor pictures were taken.  Good luck to the couple, I hope they have a long, happy life together.

like cheeseburgers, not a fan of rice crispy treat and wish there was more respect in the world.

Amusing quote.

I like the meal suggestion, but I've never made it at home.  The drink sounds nice, hope the wine is too.

I've never been to today's port.

Prayers for everyone.  

Have a great day, stay safe.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

Good morning friends!  Wow, I was surprised to see it's 59F here this morning!  That's the coolest overnight temp I've seen in a long time.  Fall must be here.  We will see sunny skies today and a high of 79.  The rest of the week looks good too but I won't be here to enjoy it since we leave early tomorrow for our flight to Dallas.  I won't be posting as I usually do tomorrow but will certainly try to check in on my phone.  I also won't need to post a link tomorrow since that is a new port too and I haven't been there so no assistance this time.

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Daily and Fleet Report!  What an interesting group of days today to celebrate.  Who doesn't like a cheeseburger?  Well I know I do.  I can take or leave rice krispies treats but that seems to be something kids like a lot.  And I love respect day!  The world would be a better place if we could all respect one another.  The quote is funny of course.  I would probably pass on the falafel, drink and wine.  Good for the Irish for their home rule.  Thanks to Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope  and Ann @cat shepard for their reports today.

Prayers for our Care list people.  Starting out with DB and friend's DB Mark, Baby Murphy waiting for her miracle, Lou resting at home with Terry @smitty34877 and family at his side, Annie @marshhawk and Chuck @catmando with health, home and banking issues, Carol's @mamaofami DH Sam and his wait for surgery.  Hoping for better days for Terri @Cruzin Terri Roy @rafinmd Paul @kochleffel and Vanessa @JazzyV.  Cheers to the Celebration list people and looks like we have a surge in cruising with Daily members.  Enjoy your cruise, and any other happy events in your life.  Thanks go to Vanessa @JazzyV for her reporting.  Thankful that Jacqui made it through the huge storms and will be preparing for her cruise now.

The port of the day is a brand new one - Bimini Islands, Resorts World Bimini, Bahamas - Bailey Town.  I had never heard of it before so checked out their schedule.  Mostly Carnival, V i r g i n Voyages, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean go there.  I did see that on Jan. 2, 2024 Zuiderdam will be there.  So there are no links to print today and I haven't been there before.  Please let us know if you have and your impression of it.  Notice how careful I was with the cruise line names?  I don't want any problems with holds on posts today.  Haha!

What a day it was yesterday.  We got a call on my cell from our DD instead of our landline as she usually calls us.  She said have I been disowned??  Lol!  No, why?  Our landline answered with the fact that we are no longer accepting calls from her number.  We have no idea why and other phone numbers can call in but she can't.  She told us she's been having some issues with her cell phone and has her order in for a brand new 15 Max Pro so hopefully she can call our home then.  All the fixes we could think of didn't work fixing it.

Then I worked all day on my Canada/Greenland/Iceland photo book and finished it last night.  I ordered a copy immediately because there was a promo ending at midnight for Free Additional Pages, meaning any page over 20 pages would be free of charge.  That saved me $82.  I'm really happy with the way the book turned out, and perhaps now I'll have time for other things. 

DS phoned from Dallas airport as he awaited his plane back to Detroit.  We had not been able to check out Ren's soccer games all weekend because the FC Dallas Academy website is being worked on right now.  Hope they have better IT than Holland America!  Anyway the first game was against a team from Louisiana which is not an MLS Academy team.  Second tier players were on the roster Saturday, so Ren did not play.  The FC Dallas team won 2 to 0.  Sunday was against an Academy team from Kansas City and Dallas won 3 to 0.  Ren played the entire game and scored 2 of those goals.  He played center forward for 75 minutes and right wing for 15.  Good job Ren!

Hope everyone reading here today has a fantastic Monday!  Stay safe and well.

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for our Monday Daily, Rich. (Is it really only Monday?  It was a LONG weekend)

And thanks Vanessa, Debbie, Dixie & Ann

Nice collection of days.  Yum on a cheeseburger and Respect should be every day.  Love the Groucho quote 👍 

IMG_1128.thumb.jpeg.601235e00e47d14d51fd50ed145d646a.jpeg

Brrr - it’s a cool one this morning.  Hoping it warms up.  Compost bin and 2 compost bags filled from debris from the storm and still lots to do.  From the perspective of broken branches on the ground, this is the most we have had after a storm.  But we were lucky - there are a lot of people with worse damage than us - a lot worse.

IMG_1127.thumb.jpeg.8710a4c796a125fc1796f0fbc768fe0d.jpeg

Hopefully I can get the remainder of the clean up done today 🤞 

Google is technically challenging me.  My pdf spread sheet link is not working after a few days.  it’s a PITA as the only way I can get it on my signature or post on the roll call is on my laptop 😌

IMG_1124.thumb.jpeg.15394d10a6beb937d77ffe3ae164c7b4.jpeg

I don’t think that big branch did any serious damage to the house.  I will re-check today and check the remainder.  All I got done yesterday was just the side where the two trees are with the piles of branches.  The front and other side await today.

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, health issue, worries & those that need them.  Cheers to those celebrating and cruising 🥂 

IMG_0942.thumb.jpeg.db2dacb64ec01c5155786102fa7a5448.jpeg

Have a good Monday everyone.

IMG_1123.jpeg

• Like 28
  • Haha 14

Good afternoon.

It is currently raining heavily and 62°F.

I was doing sales calls this morning and just got home before the rain started.

Thank you Rich,Ann, Debbie,Dixie,Lenda and Sandi for today's daily reports,food,beverage, lists and super photos.

I regularly have a McDonald's cheeseburger and a cup of coffee sitting in my car overlooking the North Sea.

National respect day is so important and everyone should try and respect others.

Sadly some people don't deserve our  respect but as Father David said in his sermon this week from the lord's prayer 

'And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us'

we must always try to forgive.

I will give today's food and drink a miss.

I hope everyone had a safe and good weekend and are looking forward to today.

• Like 33

12 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  Wow, I was surprised to see it's 59F here this morning!  That's the coolest overnight temp I've seen in a long time.  Fall must be here.  We will see sunny skies today and a high of 79.  The rest of the week looks good too but I won't be here to enjoy it since we leave early tomorrow for our flight to Dallas.  I won't be posting as I usually do tomorrow but will certainly try to check in on my phone.  I also won't need to post a link tomorrow since that is a new port too and I haven't been there so no assistance this time.

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Daily and Fleet Report!  What an interesting group of days today to celebrate.  Who doesn't like a cheeseburger?  Well I know I do.  I can take or leave rice krispies treats but that seems to be something kids like a lot.  And I love respect day!  The world would be a better place if we could all respect one another.  The quote is funny of course.  I would probably pass on the falafel, drink and wine.  Good for the Irish for their home rule.  Thanks to Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope  and Ann @cat shepard for their reports today.

Prayers for our Care list people.  Starting out with DB and friend's DB Mark, Baby Murphy waiting for her miracle, Lou resting at home with Terry @smitty34877 and family at his side, Annie @marshhawk and Chuck @catmando with health, home and banking issues, Carol's @mamaofami DH Sam and his wait for surgery.  Hoping for better days for Terri @Cruzin Terri Roy @rafinmd Paul @kochleffel and Vanessa @JazzyV.  Cheers to the Celebration list people and looks like we have a surge in cruising with Daily members.  Enjoy your cruise, and any other happy events in your life.  Thanks go to Vanessa @JazzyV for her reporting.  Thankful that Jacqui made it through the huge storms and will be preparing for her cruise now.

The port of the day is a brand new one - Bimini Islands, Resorts World Bimini, Bahamas - Bailey Town.  I had never heard of it before so checked out their schedule.  Mostly Carnival, V i r g i n Voyages, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean go there.  I did see that on Jan. 2, 2024 Zuiderdam will be there.  So there are no links to print today and I haven't been there before.  Please let us know if you have and your impression of it.  Notice how careful I was with the cruise line names?  I don't want any problems with holds on posts today.  Haha!

What a day it was yesterday.  We got a call on my cell from our DD instead of our landline as she usually calls us.  She said have I been disowned??  Lol!  No, why?  Our landline answered with the fact that we are no longer accepting calls from her number.  We have no idea why and other phone numbers can call in but she can't.  She told us she's been having some issues with her cell phone and has her order in for a brand new 15 Max Pro so hopefully she can call our home then.  All the fixes we could think of didn't work fixing it.

Then I worked all day on my Canada/Greenland/Iceland photo book and finished it last night.  I ordered a copy immediately because there was a promo ending at midnight for Free Additional Pages, meaning any page over 20 pages would be free of charge.  That saved me $82.  I'm really happy with the way the book turned out, and perhaps now I'll have time for other things. 

DS phoned from Dallas airport as he awaited his plane back to Detroit.  We had not been able to check out Ren's soccer games all weekend because the FC Dallas Academy website is being worked on right now.  Hope they have better IT than Holland America!  Anyway the first game was against a team from Louisiana which is not an MLS Academy team.  Second tier players were on the roster Saturday, so Ren did not play.  The FC Dallas team won 2 to 0.  Sunday was against an Academy team from Kansas City and Dallas won 3 to 0.  Ren played the entire game and scored 2 of those goals.  He played center forward for 75 minutes and right wing for 15.  Good job Ren!

Hope everyone reading here today has a fantastic Monday!  Stay safe and well.

Best wishes for a smooth flight to Dallas tomorrow and a wonderful week away Sandi @StLouisCruisers

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning Everyone,  thanks for today's daily fleet report. It's a rainy day here, thankfully I don't need to go out in it.  I'd like a cheeseburger but it will have to wait until later.  Rice Krispy treats are a nice snack.  

DH locked Jasper in his office overnight.

The crime.

20230918_071401.thumb.jpg.56ecfc4a8b53d42b5c8b42a00848da01.jpg

The criminal.  Jasper doesn't feel guilty.

20230918_071042.thumb.jpg.ad9f7d235711bb80a4ab658a876aaee0.jpg

• Like 30
  • Haha 9

Good Monday morning everyone! Thanks for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

I love cheeseburgers. I make my own turkey cheeseburgers. The drink and meal of the day sound good. 

I am recovered from my stomach bug. I will be working in the office today. Today it will be rainy again. This will not make Fancy happy as she loves to go out and lay in the sun. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

image.jpeg.211516974276a1f82b8378b7a66cbb0d.jpeg

• Like 32

Thank you for today’s R & D, Rich! This morning was spectacular after a night of amazing lightning off the coast. No thunder, just lightning. Even Bindi was curious. 

Vanessa, thank you for taking such good care of our lists. Gym, Bindi walks, chores, gathering my car papers, and going through my “must have” checklist for my next vehicle. If all goes well, I will head out Thursday to test drive a few. 

IMG_1572.jpeg.ec8220b93dbed3925125c53d80af98a0.jpeg

IMG_1624.jpeg.e42f728c4e51341754e41eb9f0af4145.jpeg

IMG_1753.jpeg.37e6a1e90ca2efab41cc6e401d108ee1.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. @smitty34877 Lou, you, Tana, your family & your support team are in my prayers. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating. 

Have a wonderful day everyone!

2020 Three Finger Jack rum barrel aged red blend

This red blend is a treat. I have enjoyed wines aged in bourbon barrels before, but this is the first one I had that was aged in rum barrels. 3,000+ consumers give it an excellent rating; it is easy to find & priced to try. The smoothness really adds to the medium - full body aspect. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Online prices start at $11.98. 

wine.com tasting panel TP92

This blend of Merlot, Syrah, and Petite Sirah is a tremendously pleasurable experience. While a portion of the wellstructured, dark-fruited red is aged traditionally in French and American oak, a unique approach is taken with the remainder: aging in rum barrels. Butterscotch, molasses, baking spices, and sandalwood are well defined on the nose, and on the palate, the character derived from the rum barrels is unmasked to reveal flavors of Luxardo cherry, graham cracker, and devil’s food cake
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 3

Good morning everyone.  I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I have to run out to our garden club district conference that is 37 minutes away.   @0106.   Double happy day in Baltimore yesterday, the Orioles clinched and the Ravens bead the Bengals on the road.    We will be in the road in a few days to go to our next game.    Have a nice Monday!  

Baltimore Fan.jpg

Edited by ottahand7
  • Like 27

Good Monday Morning Dailyites!  This is one of those weeks that has a doctors appointment every day except Wednesday.  Tuesday we start back up the the Dekalb Symphony Orchestra, opening night!  I know it's not the same caliber of the Atlanta Symphony, but it is close to home, it is good, and I don't have to pay for parking.  And it supports my community.    We did change seats, because DH wanted to sit further back, I want an aisle so we are almost on the last row.

I always wanted to go to Bimini, when I was younger and wanted to do some big fish,fishing.  Hemingway would often sail to Bimini, I was inspired.  I met someone when DH was having his eye surgery, who said that tourism en mass had ruined the island.  What was pristine, is now trashed.  But the urge to go is still there, the urge to fish the fish has changed to eat the fish.

@dobiemomI was calling the LA area last week, and a woman asked me to call back, she was going to Vegas. Now I'm wondering if she is one of your friends.  I hope you all had a good time!

de3667e8b7687078bc561b0b350f7e2d.jpg

The temperatures are cool enough now that the windows are open, and sleep is so much better.

099ee691b9e3cf6e8f702f72baa3f952.jpg

After PT this morning, we are stopping at McDonalds for cheeseburgers!  before we head to Chuck's follow up visit to the eye doctor.

tenor.gif?itemid=18465877

• Like 28
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, JazzyV said:

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Baby Murphy post-surgery, on vent, unstable

Smitty34877’s DH Lou now at home, on hospice care 

CrabbyPatti’s DF passed on 9/14

Mamaofami’s DH Sam back in the hospital with an increase in his brain bleed

Cruzin Terri with less pain, but symptoms from the increased prednisone

Marshhawk’s house/bank issues

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

Wildfires in Maui/Lahaina

Earthquake in Morocco and flooding in Libya, both with many deaths

Canadian/US wildfires; those in the path of post-tropical cyclone Lee 

Citizens of Ukraine

From the Rotation:

Rafinmd (Roy) recovering from Covid, doing better

Catmando with cancer recurrence, on immunotherapy

Lobsternight’s great nephew recovering from bike crash and surgery

StLouisCruiser’s friend’s DB Mark with bile duct cancer

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Seasick sailor’s sister unharmed in a car accident

Aliaschief safe travels home

Kazu and Ivan safe from post=tropical cyclone Lee

Live4Cruises’ DH Nicholas doing well and getting the ok to cruise!

DeeniEncinitas safe on Maui

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

3 days for Oceansaway17 (Celebrity Summit Sept 21 to Oct 2, Boston, Maine & Canada)

5 days for Vmax1700 (Rotterdam Sept 23 to Oct 7, Jewels of the Baltic)

RMLincoln (Norwegian Joy to Sept 20, B2B), Cruising-along (Celebrity Solstice to Sept 22, Alaska), Heartgrove (MSC Preziosa to Sept 24, British Isles), Lady Hudson (Jewel of the Seas to Sept 28, Canada and Greenland), Haljo1935 (Carnival Venezia to Sept 29, B2B, NY/Canada/NE), SusieKIslandGirl (Noordam to Oct 1, Great Alaskan Explorer), tupper10 (Noordam to Oct 1, Great Alaskan Explorer), and Mr. Boston (Oosterdam to Oct 8, Med Tapestry, Greece & Adriatic Antiquities)

Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV for a very comprehensive,and informative list.

• Like 19

Good morning and thank you for the HAL fleet report and all the daily information. The Groucho Marx quote is my favorite (I have it on a T-shirt). 

Yesterday’s brunch was nice, my GF and I split a Marco Polo and Elvis crepes. 😋 Bingo was fun but did not win. 

On the agenda today: Spa (I’m having my favorite the “Goddess of the Sun” ritual 💆🏻‍♀️), lunch with a local GF at a poke place (sorry cheeseburger day), and work before and after all this. 

Prayers 🙏 for the Care List and Cheers 🎉 for the Celebration List. Thank you all for caring and sharing. Stay safe and healthy everyone. 

• Like 29

Good morning, everyone!

Right now we have blue sky in place of the clouds all day yesterday.  The overcast skies were good for traveling, though.  The shower was very nice and it was good to see everyone.  It has been a while since I saw my nephew and his family.  The men all showed up at the end.  Nothing much is on the agenda for today after a visit to the gym.  

I am sure we had falafel earlier in the year.  I have all the pictures for it from May 30.  But when I looked it up, that wasn't the meal.  I guess I was just planning way ahead.  

Falafel is a deep-fried ball or patty-shaped fritter of Arab origin, featuring in Middle Eastern cuisine (especially in Egyptian and Levantine cuisines) made from broad beans, ground chickpeas, or both.

Falafel is often served in a pita, samoon, or wrapped in a flatbread known as taboon; "falafel" also frequently refers to a wrapped sandwich that is prepared in this way. The falafel balls may be topped with salads, pickled vegetables, and hot sauce, and drizzled with tahini-based sauces. Falafel balls may also be eaten alone as a snack or served as part of a meze tray (assortment of appetizers).

Falafel is eaten throughout the Middle East, and is a common street food. Falafel is usually made with fava beans in Egyptian cuisine, where it most likely originated, with chickpeas in Palestinian cuisine, or either just chickpeas or a combination of both in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria and the wider Middle East. It is popular with vegetarians worldwide.

falafel2.jpg.83c28a849b66a625cec9e8cc4b91321c.jpg

This recipe makes the falafel from chickpeas.   https://www.themediterraneandish.com/how-to-make-falafel/

falafel1.thumb.jpg.3eed5ef45a90300df7998eea3e42c840.jpg

Here is all about falafel from the Food Network Cooking School.   Recipe is included.  https://www.foodnetwork.com/how-to/packages/food-network-essentials/what-is-falafel

falafel3.jpeg.e7d2a62a1cb9f358c906ea5d46a3a492.jpeg

This website has 15 ideas on what to do with falafel once you make it.     https://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/creative-falafel-recipes/

falafel4.jpg.04a30e3c45c9c6b221b4ce6c67bd2a82.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 13

Happy Monday! My father said yesterday’s Orioles game was the BEST baseball game he had ever attended.  Very exciting, very loud crowd.  We are ready to “Take October” IMG_7905.thumb.jpeg.cd508a5cce5cffde43e9c3608f21515f.jpegIf you are ever in Baltimore, check out Camden Yards, a beautiful ballpark.  (Raven’s Stadium is nice too!)

We used to sail to Bimini from Florida when it was a sleepy place.  My DH enjoyed the fishing and I enjoyed the friendly locals and small town feeling.  As the resorts went up and the casino arrived we started going to other Out Islands in Bahamas.  Have not been back for 20 years.

@dfish I remember a falafel MOD too.  I love it but usually order it in Greek restaurants instead of making it at home.

Sending you peace, healing and all good wishes. May your life be good.

• Like 31