Song of Norway LIVE (March 19, 2020)

5 minutes ago, 3CatsInMA said:

You think I'm bad?  I heard a guy over there>>>>>>>>>>>

saying something about bumper cars and something else called Northern Star (????)  I don't know if that's a band or what???

No, it's an amusement park. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yup, I blame the LSD. 

Maybe @3CatsInMA actually has one, but they see three.  They also have a plane in their avatar which flies high... just sayin.🤷‍♂️😉

I'm told that with LSD you don't need a plane to fly high.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, 3CatsInMA said:

You think I'm bad?  I heard a guy over there>>>>>>>>>>>

saying something about bumper cars and something else called Northern Star (????)  I don't know if that's a band or what???

Galileo told us about the North Star years ago. You really need to catch up with the times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Speaking of Alice, it amazes me that Celebrity used that song in its latest commercial. What are those folks smoking over at X?

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small...like any other bad trip 😉, that soon will go away.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, robmtx said:

This ship is sooo big, it took us over an hour to find our stateroom. I think we were on the wrong deck, then the wrong side, and then we couldn't figure out if we were up front or in the back. Finally I gave up and asked for help.

But they are going to build a new one,  "Song of America"  that is supposed to be HUGE!  Too big for my taste.

Edited by mek
  • Like 1

Really enjoy the every nite Midnight Buffet. Every Cruise sailing is numbered, I'm on the new Sovereign sailing #008, at 73K GRT the Newest/Largest at Cruise Ship in the World. Looking down on the smaller Carnival at 18K GRT and Princess Love Boat size of only 19K GRT.  Cant ever see them building a Ship larger then Sovereign. Every Cruise receives the Passenger list of everyone on that sailing, names, where they are from and Stationary/Envelopes in every Cabin. They even have a Mailbox on board near Guest Services to mail letters home to my Parents... 

Edited by ONECRUISER

I’m hoping you can check on something while you are onboard. I have a number of ShipShape money left over from another cruise and was hoping to use them to purchase something next time we sail. I already have the lovely visor, but could you please check on other items that are available?

Thank you ever so much!

33F80039-0111-4CB4-BAAB-5A317F67F52C.jpeg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Kteacher said:

I’m hoping you can check on something while you are onboard. I have a number of ShipShape money left over from another cruise and was hoping to use them to purchase something next time we sail. I already have the lovely visor, but could you please check on other items that are available?

Thank you ever so much!

33F80039-0111-4CB4-BAAB-5A317F67F52C.jpeg

Was short a Ship Shape dollar getting Tshirt myself, those were in stock. Do enjoy hitting Golf Balls and Skeet Shooting off back of Royal Ship's, hope they never do away with it. 

Edited by ONECRUISER

10 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I know. But this thread is stuck in time, a time when Coors wasn't sold east of the Mississippi.  

So while you pack for the cruise, put on a  vinyl LP on and listen to The Bees Gees ( or better yet Pink Floyd) or - if you are rich enough to afford  new, high tech TV equipment such as a VCR or the far superior BetaMax - pop in a tape of Smokey and the Bandit.

I made a couple 300 mile beer runs back in the day.

I now pack my BetaMovie camera when cruising.  It is only 9.5 lbs.  All in one piece.  Not like those VHS rigs where you have to have the camera and separate recorder. 

• Like 1

Can’t wait to get your first impressions as you board tomorrow.  We may even be sailing with you!  I asked my travel agent to get me on that “Norway” ship.

Have you heard anything about entertainment on the ship?  I hear they have big production shows, and real stars.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, alexkrn46 said:

I hope you remembered to get some travelers checks and some baby oil so you gets good tan.

Olive oil is a good substitute.  We use it all the time!

Keeps your skin lovely and soft (well if you’re not burnt to a cinder!) 

Daren't go home without a tan. What would people say?  They’d think we hadn’t been on a cruise at all!  Looks so good against white sundresses too.

Edited by ellie1145
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Can’t wait to get your first impressions as you board tomorrow.  We may even be sailing with you!  I asked my travel agent to get me on that “Norway” ship.

Have you heard anything about entertainment on the ship?  I hear they have big production shows, and real stars.

You can just walk up and buy a ticket.  No TA needed.

As for entertainment, I hear their orchestra is amazing to dance too.  

I hope they don’t ever have shows, by that character from England.  What was his name, Weber I think? LOL, Cats... never going to go over. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1