Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Wishing "my" thread posters a very enjoyable Bella cruise (in no particular order..) --

Andrew, Lisa & Oren @A&L_Ont

April & Jim @akcruz

Nancy & John @Bailey & Sophie

Bonnie & Jack @BonTexasNY

Joe & Amelia @cruisingpeople

Joy & Andy @derorim

Jane @firefly333

Jennifer & Dave @jmh2006

John & Lala @John&LaLa

Sue & Rick @Lionesss

Maryann & Jim @Luckynana

Deb & Andy @Momof3gurlz

Ken & Vikky @Ourusualbeach

Renee & Mike @ReneeFLL

Greg & Linda @Sea Dog

Pat @taznremmy

Sorry if I've missed someone 😢

• Like 14
  • Thanks 8

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I saw that I was tagged in a couple of posts by @LionesssSue and @dani negreanu Dani.  Once again, I am far behind, and Susan and I have been running on about 3 hours sleep. 

I will keep this short.  Monday was my worst birthday ever.  That’s when we found out that our daughter’s cancer has spread to one of her lymph nodes.  So more treatments to come, but this time it will be daily radiation. 

To add more excitement to the mix, I had an appointment with a cardiologist, had an EKG, at the hospital for an echocardiogram, and now I am wearing this fancy heart monitor for the next month. 

9FC80C3F-43C7-4C24-A41D-4A6D642112A1.thumb.jpeg.2b2f38256cf3d281a4f3e2596f9c61f1.jpeg

More tests and appointments to come for our daughter, me, and Susan, so we have to make sure only one of us has something on any one day.  

Finally settling in to our newest crazy routine.  

Meanwhile, Ricky gives me one of those looks every day. 

A9A57E10-B463-4AE4-99EA-468D739730FF.thumb.jpeg.7531fa0bed61aac24906a7a356b8bad0.jpeg

Sending prayers 🙏 for your daughters daily radiation to be successful and your monthly heart monitor to be okay.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I saw that I was tagged in a couple of posts by @LionesssSue and @dani negreanu Dani.  Once again, I am far behind, and Susan and I have been running on about 3 hours sleep. 

I will keep this short.  Monday was my worst birthday ever.  That’s when we found out that our daughter’s cancer has spread to one of her lymph nodes.  So more treatments to come, but this time it will be daily radiation. 

To add more excitement to the mix, I had an appointment with a cardiologist, had an EKG, at the hospital for an echocardiogram, and now I am wearing this fancy heart monitor for the next month. 

9FC80C3F-43C7-4C24-A41D-4A6D642112A1.thumb.jpeg.2b2f38256cf3d281a4f3e2596f9c61f1.jpeg

More tests and appointments to come for our daughter, me, and Susan, so we have to make sure only one of us has something on any one day.  

A9A57E10-B463-4AE4-99EA-468D739730FF.thumb.jpeg.7531fa0bed61aac24906a7a356b8bad0.jpeg

I’m so sorry y’all are not getting a break. 
Sometimes the bad just keeps coming, and seems never ending. 

I hope the daily radiation gets your daughter on track for putting this behind her. 
Praying for the dark clouds to move on and a bright future coming soon. 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Thanks for posting this.  Not on the main board so hadnt seen the Bella Live had started.  Can’t do both so will take a break from Dani thread (not been able to keep up with it much lately anyways ) whilst I try to keep up with Bella Live….

Boo!

• Haha 2

@h20skibumMark, I am so sorry for all that you, Susan, and your daughter are going through.  Please try to take care of yourself while trying not to over-extend yourself.  (Easier said than done..it's just that we worry about you and your family).  Hoping for good health to begin happening.  You so deserve it.💞. Praying for you all 🙏

• Like 9

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

So sorry to hear all you are going through.  You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

As difficult as it will be, keep your spirits up as well as your daughter. A positive attitude is important. Even when there may be a disappointing setback, as long as testing & treatment continues, then a positive outcome is always possible.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Oh, Helen, how could I miss you and Marty???? Sorry 😢

@FromSea2ShiningSea

Thank you, Dani.  🥰 ❤️  No worries. No need to apologize. There is a lot of us. Lol. Wish you were coming along also.

I do want to wish you a early Happy Birthday (3/17). We will be in Costa Maya that day. Hope you and your DH  have smooth flights and a fantastic time on your much anticipated trip to Marroco, Marakesh and  Madrid..  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I will add my wishes for better days ahead for you & your family.  You all remain in my thoughts & prayers. 

• Like 5

@A&L_Ont sorry to hear about your cousin.  Also sorry to hear about the cause.  It is those kinds of stories that keep us worried.  I hope they eventually find a cure, because C is terrible.

Sorry I am late posting this, but I am trying to catch up.  

• Like 3

As part of playing catch up, I was looking at some of the photos from the Amelia Island concours.  C&D just did an article of the 20 coolest cars there, and @bobmacliberty posted a few shots of some they listed.  However, two caught my eye.  This one. 

7A9C7FFD-7109-41F1-A62C-25ED472503E3.thumb.png.c21a7468f1673f98ad76aa36d9570181.png

And, for someone that bleeds black and gold, this one. 

652B46D3-97EE-457F-A9E3-3C8F88D7E12B.thumb.png.cc76fa376105424b63a97c4ad1ad013f.png

I did read this one is for sale for $3.45M.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Thank you, Dani.  🥰 ❤️

I do want to wish you a early Happy Birthday (3/17). We will be in Costa Maya that day. Hope you and your DH  have smooth flights and a fantastic time on your much anticipated trip to Marroco, Marakesh and  Madrid..  

Best wishes for a memorable trip and a Happy Biry in the 17th from me also, Dani!! @dani negreanu

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Oh dear, Mark, that’s certainly not the news you (and we) were hoping for, but hopefully, before your next birthday arrives, improvements in your daughter’s health and yours will make next year’s birthday one of your best!

You and Susan and your daughter will remain in my thoughts and prayers. 🙏

Sue

PS. Ricky’s expression is so precious.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, HBE4 said:

As difficult as it will be, keep your spirits up as well as your daughter. A positive attitude is important. Even when there may be a disappointing setback, as long as testing & treatment continues, then a positive outcome is always possible.

@h20skibum

+ 1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Prayers for better times ahead for you and your family.  

• Like 2