Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

41 minutes ago, hvbaskey said:

New Activity today!  easy peasy 1 pt 🌻

Another survey - three questions with radio buttons. 

In 3 activities, I have earned 5 points which are 2 1/2 nights in Inside/Oceanview OR 1 night CC/AQ. 

Not bad for minimal effort and no $

Where is this activity?  Didn’t see anything on iG or FB & no email; although I did get a email welcoming me to a cruise next year.

I had the previous ‘survey’ and my husband got this ‘survey’! At least this way we each get the same amounts of points, though if we each got all the surveys, we would now be getting 3 points each, instead of 2 for me and 1 for him.

I am quite happy to play along, just ticking a couple of buttons 😂.

Edited by downsmead
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FlorenceItaly said:

I received my third one today.  I have not received the points from the first one and will not do more until I do.

The points for June will not be allocated until mid-July.    

In the fine print it explains that points for an entire month are calculated at month end and then it will take up to 2 weeks to post to your account.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

Today's was super easy. I've picked up 5 CC points since the start, so why not participate. I can understand why some people may have been uncomfortable about the 2nd social media post. People can pick and choose which tasks to complete. I think it's smart of Celebrity to keep past cruisers thinking of their product in a positive light.

I’m up 5 points as well - did all the activities and I’m loving it.  Spending no $ and only a wee bit of my time.

5 points is greater than 2 nights in an inside/oceanview cabin (= 4 points) OR it is equivalent to one night in CC/AQ.

All three activities have been easy peasy 🌻

47 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Where is this activity?  Didn’t see anything on iG or FB & no email; although I did get a email welcoming me to a cruise next year.

Emails are slow coming in - but today is the day.

First Activity - June 10, 2020 (Survey)

Second Activity - June 17, 2020 (Social media post)

Third - today, June 24, 2020 (Survey)

So - next up, perhaps July 1, 2020 (if they maintain a weekly schedule)

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 5.37.24 PM.png

2 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

First activity was a survey, that was ok.  Second required Facebook or Instagram, Which we don’t have and aren’t interested in acquiring

I didn't do that one either.  I hope they just leave them as surveys we can do without involving FB or Instagram.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, hvbaskey said:

The points for June will not be allocated until mid-July.    

In the fine print it explains that points for an entire month are calculated at month end and then it will take up to 2 weeks to post to your account.

They post points faster than they refund money from a cancelled cruise, for sure!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snit13 said:

Again I did not receive the Power Up.  First time someone posted it thus I was able to do the survey.  Please post

For those of you looking to do this weeks survey and didn't get the email, here is the link.

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?QS=f309f80a0ed2c7084aa90001b6291bfce74d7836bf052e84cffcebad76fa1e2a9caabb3c2b858855dacbd9de16a163b39b8ab42c46ffb7a401d240679e8687c1851817e6d74f4b3244113cdf19954493a97cbc394c4b9610b05acf5e7a66dd70

• Like 1

I just hope that this is weekly. It will get me to Elite Plus sooner.. maybe 4  x2 week cruises and these points. If it gets me there one cruise sooner it will be worth it. Too bad that this week was only 1 point

6 hours ago, hvbaskey said:

New Activity today!  easy peasy 1 pt 🌻

Another survey - three questions with radio buttons. 

In 3 activities, I have earned 5 points which are 2 1/2 nights in Inside/Oceanview OR 1 night CC/AQ. 

Not bad for minimal effort and no $

I got 5 points too! So I just made Elite and I'm very happy. That will translate to Diamond on our Harmony OTS cruise in November and we will get to sail as Elite on the Equinox in January.  

2 hours ago, garyl62 said:

Thank you! I subscribed but never did get an email. So I got the points via your link. Hopefully they see I'm participating and will send me the next one!

Interesting - I went to the survey using the above link. Same theme,  in one question however the answer options were slightly different. I may try and get a pic of each and place side by side.

Edited by downsmead
Corrections, add pics

10 hours ago, Denny01 said:

HCAT - didn’t want you to think on that ‘other thread’ that I was referring to the Holocaust. The Great Mortality was the name of the Middle Ages plague. Sorry if that wasn’t clear on my part. I’ll leave it at .

Off topic

12 hours ago, garyl62 said:

Thanks! It appears that since I live in Denmark, and hence I'm registered under Denmark on my profile, I don't receive these Power Up mails, even though I'm signed up for the US newsletters as well as the Scandinavian newsletters. You posting the links to both this and the first survey is very helpful - thanks again!

It'll be exciting to see if I actually recieve my 3 CC points mid-July (2+1 points, I refuse to do any social media activities), now that I live in Denmark, but still completed both surveys via your links, with my actual CC member number.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SSAtlantic said:

Can someone send a link to the new survey?

It was posted by @garyl62 in another thread: https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?QS=f309f80a0ed2c7084aa90001b6291bfce74d7836bf052e84cffcebad76fa1e2a9caabb3c2b858855dacbd9de16a163b39b8ab42c46ffb7a401d240679e8687c1851817e6d74f4b3244113cdf19954493a97cbc394c4b9610b05acf5e7a66dd70

Honestly, if it's not against TOS of CruiseCritic (don't see why it would be, though), we should have a sticky thread for the links (or at least just if someone would make sure to post the link in this thread every week), since apparently it varies vastly who receives the link from week to week. I haven't received a single link in any of the three weeks, some have received the link every week, and yet some received the link one or two out of the three weeks.

59 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

It was posted by @garyl62 in another thread: https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?QS=f309f80a0ed2c7084aa90001b6291bfce74d7836bf052e84cffcebad76fa1e2a9caabb3c2b858855dacbd9de16a163b39b8ab42c46ffb7a401d240679e8687c1851817e6d74f4b3244113cdf19954493a97cbc394c4b9610b05acf5e7a66dd70

Honestly, if it's not against TOS of CruiseCritic (don't see why it would be, though), we should have a sticky thread for the links (or at least just if someone would make sure to post the link in this thread every week), since apparently it varies vastly who receives the link from week to week. I haven't received a single link in any of the three weeks, some have received the link every week, and yet some received the link one or two out of the three weeks.

I get them but they go into the junk folder where I have most marketing emails go. I just go and pick it up.  Got 5 pts so far with 5 minutes of work so Im good.  Still hoping my cruises go in nov, not as sure anymore so looking at alt plans currently to an all inclusive in DR probably.  I can lift and shift to next year which is an option overall.