Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

1 hour ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

It’s probably likely that Wonder OTS could be included now in China Phase 2. 

If the pause in cruising is still on when Wonder is available for traffic surely Wonder replacing Quantum in Singapore is a possibility. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, springaussie said:

If the pause in cruising is still on when Wonder is available for traffic surely Wonder replacing Quantum in Singapore is a possibility. 

Very good point and one that folks in Singapore will be happy about 😀. But for all of us who love cruising let’s hope the pause is over way before that. Fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Salo said:

Do we already know which ship(s) will be sailing from San Juan in fall 2022? September to be exact.

Looks like it will be released the week of March 1.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/sites/default/files/blog-images/2022-2023-deployment-schedule.jpg

Edited by JBSteelerfan
  • Thanks 1

I'm seeing some interesting new stuff showing up this morning. (At least I think they're new, apologies in advance if I'm mistaken).

I haven't tried booking them so it's very possibly they're just the test runs prior to being released for sale next week.

image.thumb.png.7a3d6c23fc63c1df0bc81b50d7553b73.png

image.thumb.png.025c2606296c54a8d439d0f55001ebb7.png

image.thumb.png.d86f9b6853dc76e66a50813be02d358e.png

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I'm seeing some interesting new stuff showing up this morning. (At least I think they're new, apologies in advance if I'm mistaken).

I haven't tried booking them so it's very possibly they're just the test runs prior to being released for sale next week.

image.thumb.png.7a3d6c23fc63c1df0bc81b50d7553b73.png

image.thumb.png.025c2606296c54a8d439d0f55001ebb7.png

image.thumb.png.d86f9b6853dc76e66a50813be02d358e.png

Yup, new Thanks for posting!

Wow...Royal really doesn't want you to book.  I just priced out 5 night Bermuda cruise for Aug 2022.  This summer we have it booked on Freedom (newly amped) and 2022 is Adventure.  Not only is the non-refundable price more than $1000 more than we have for our refundable rate, but it costs $1958 CAD more to book refundable . Never seen that much of a difference.

Voyager and Anthem Transatlantics are now showing for the Fall of 2022.  Voyager leaving from Copenhagen on 4 Sep to Iceland/Greenland/Boston, and Anthem leaving from Southampton on 17 Sep to Halifax/Boston/Cape Liberty.  

Nothing on the Med TA's yet.  🍷

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Voyager and Anthem Transatlantics are now showing for the Fall of 2022.  Voyager leaving from Copenhagen on 4 Sep to Iceland/Greenland/Boston, and Anthem leaving from Southampton on 17 Sep to Halifax/Boston/Cape Liberty.  

Nothing on the Med TA's yet.  🍷

Anthem departs Oct. 17. There's quite a price difference between its 12-night TA and Voyager's 14-nght Arctic crossing.

Edited by NancyIL

20 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

Anthem departs Oct. 17. There's quite a price difference between its 12-night TA and Voyager's 14-nght Arctic crossing.

Arctic Cruise ever yr is almost always HIGH! And when on a Brilliance Class would still sell out fast. We'll see on this ship. 

21 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Arctic Cruise ever yr is almost always HIGH! And when on a Brilliance Class would still sell out fast. We'll see on this ship. 

I did this sailing on the Serenade in 2018, but I don’t remember it being this high, and I was sailing solo. I will have to see if I can find my price. It is a great itinerary though. But, then of course, ships hadn’t been sitting idle for over a year either.

Edited by crzndeb

40 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

WOW!  $8500 for the cheapest balcony stateroom?  That's with the D+ discount.  Cheapest OV going for $6K.   Cheapest interior for $5428. 🍷

1 hour ago, LuCruise said:

Wow...Royal really doesn't want you to book.  I just priced out 5 night Bermuda cruise for Aug 2022.  This summer we have it booked on Freedom (newly amped) and 2022 is Adventure.  Not only is the non-refundable price more than $1000 more than we have for our refundable rate, but it costs $1958 CAD more to book refundable . Never seen that much of a difference.

Group space with a TA would be refundable and less than the NRD.

• Like 1