Crown & Anchor Double Points

Ashland

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

How loyal can you be if you still aren't Diamond🤔

We are loyal, but with 4 kids, cruising more than once per year is just not an option.  That said, if Royal does sail our booked cruise next year, and give double points, and does not move the number of points to become Diamond, we will finally reach that level after sailing with them for 10 consecutive year.

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

The double points is their “payment” for the interest free loan, from the die hard cruiser.  That is, if the ship sails.  

Ingenious move on their part to increase cash on hand. 

Good point Andrew.  Now after making a lot of people here happy about the double points, some bean counter who has never cruised better not come up with the idea of adding another 20 points required to reach the next tier for each level.  Kind of like drawing the line in the sand and keeping moving it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Lead crystal shows up solid on the scanner.

I read it has similar characteristics of C4 explosives

Agreed.  My elderly mother is in the "giving things away to family" phase and she insisted I take a lead crystal vase the last time I visited her.  I had traveled with only a carryon so carefully wrapped it in my dirty laundry to protect it.  Imagine how delightful it was when TSA insisted on opening my bag and a group of TSA agents watched as one of them carefully unrolled my .... undershirts etc etc etc.... Once they saw it was lead crystal they all seemed to be familiar that it triggers their scanner.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Russ Lomas said:

the idea of adding another 20 points required to reach the next tier for each level.  Kind of like drawing the line in the sand and keeping moving it.

I don’t think they will change the numbers required, they will just change the perks offered. Similar end result though 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Next cruise I think we are due one. You can have it if you like. 😇

We are 51 points from the next block. That works out to 17 nights @ 3 pts per night. So doubtful Jewel gets us 1

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Russ Lomas said:

Let's just hope they leave the DL beverages on there.

I still think there has to come a time dl will turn into diamond plus or pinnacle lounge. Now social distancing required. 

I'm still diamond and wouldnt flip out, I just want the coffee lounge on oasis lol

• Like 2

So, I have 2 blocks, I think I should have gotten one on my last Allure cruise, hadn’t thought about it until I read the last couple of pages of this thread.  I haven’t gone to any of the C&A meetings since about 5 years ago, because they always happen when I am on the wave...  So, now I can write a nice email to C&A and get the block the best way possible in the mail to my house, where I will put it with the other two in the 3rd bedroom and my DW will ask me what is that ... again.  

I will say it is a perk of sailing RCI while you are being a flowrider wife.

She will then offer to toss it into the trash.  

I really need to mail them to OB postage collect.

jc

• Haha 3

Should be booking #2  I'm due a block. ... but I'm sure it will be a liberty block since now all 6 of my bookings turned into liberty. Lol but it's not until xmas 2021, more than a year from now. Now I know to ask about it.

I had 2 jewel 2 liberty, 2 allure, now 6 liberty but still going.

Edited by firefly333

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

For any concerned that they will not get the double points because a C&A discount has been applied rest assured that information is incorrect.

This  is a program benefit and not a promotion and as such there are no combinability restrictions. 

What a shame RCs representatives didn’t know this today. I asked on 3 official RC social media pages, and was told no, it was not combinable with the C and A discount. Soooo, I hope this new info is correct. Multiple workers for them gave incorrect info today when asked point blank about it. Here’s to double points then. 

Hello,

9.45am in the UK = 4.45am in Miami - whilst the 'Double C&A Points' banner now appears on the UK website, there is no mention of T&Cs either independently or in the general T&C section.

Heaving a little boulder into the pond, combining this thread with 'Who will sail' and 'Access to CL/SL and DL', perhaps anyone about to gain D, D+ or P status under the Double C&A points offer will be bumped-off the sailing or next so as not to increase the members wanting access to them and reducing the passenger numbers sailing generally.

Regards,

Cublet

PS: Anyone want any Anthem crystal blocks - going cheap?

Edited by cublet
PS:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right or wrong info-only time will tell😇 Wrong would be my guess

Is the double points offer for 2021 actually double points? If you book a JS 7 nights you would normally get 14 points. With this offer will you now get 28 points in 2021 if booked before 12/31/20?

12140059_10153614210966397_2940794793228

Royal Caribbean International

sent
16 minutes ago
 Yes, you will get 4 points per night booked in a Suite stateroom. -Zack
Edited by molly361
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1