Vaccine Requirement News

4 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

It wasn’t a J&J facility. It was a 3rd party manufacturer that was contracted to make the J&J vaccine (really unprecedented that J&J has shared the recipe to the “secret sauce” to outside mfg. to increase capacity) 

This factory also had a contract to produce Astra Zeneca, they mixed up some steps between the 2 processes. 

This factory lost their J&J contract. 

Sub contacting out is totally the norm now😉

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-vaccine-makers-tap-contractors-to-produce-billions-of-doses-11608373800

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We need a flying pig emoji 😉🤣🤣

On every cruise that I was on from 2009 to 2013 I brought signed copies of my book and gave them away to anyone who wished the free copy to every CC person who showed up to the Meet and Mingle.

22 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

On every cruise that I was on from 2009 to 2013 I brought signed copies of my book and gave them away to anyone who wished the free copy to every CC person who showed up to the Meet and Mingle.

I gave you a Thank You.

So what's book about, Cliff Notes version.

Haven't read a book in 15 years. That was the flying pig comment

19 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Pfizer officially petitions the CDC, this afternoon, to expand the EUA to 12 years old and up.

Which is scary since their kids trial was very small compared to adults and there's no emergency need for kids to get the vaccine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Which is scary since their kids trial was very small compared to adults and there's no emergency need for kids to get the vaccine

In this age group they are able to use the adult trials as a predicate cohort. All that really needed worked out was dosing (and I believe the 12-15 group is getting the same 2 dose regimen as everyone else has been getting)
Not at all scary, and piggy backed trial groups are pretty normal 

Edited by not-enough-cruising
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

In this age group they are able to use the adult trials as a predicate cohort. All that really needed worked out was dosing (and I believe the 12-15 group is getting the same 2 dose regimen as everyone else has been getting)
Not at all scary, and piggy backed trial groups are pretty normal 

I can’t wait until my 12-year old granddaughter gets the vaccine. Hoping she is fully inoculated when she goes to summer camp in July. 

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2021 at 9:09 AM, time4u2go said:

Thank you for taking the time to post those links. I appreciate it. Quite fascinating, as it turns out. Having just taken a few moments to peruse some of the graphs, you can see a clear downward trend pretty much everywhere in the United States. Of particular note is South Dakota, which (according to its governor, Kristi Noem) never locked down. It had a spike somewhere between Oct 2020 and Feb 2021 (hard to tell since the graphs aren't month-by-month), and yet its trend is also downward, and was nowhere near New York's. Even most of Europe is trending downward in terms of cases. Therefore, all the more reason to stop the lock downs and open up tourism again.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2021 at 2:34 PM, Sky616 said:

This has not been authorized by the FDA.  Just a rushed experiment.   Can't even say it's a vaccine.

When will it not be "AN EXPERIMENT" ?

How many hundreds of millions if not billions will it take to not be "AN EXPERIMENT." ?

• Like 3

On 4/5/2021 at 3:54 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Sign Medical records release to Board a Cruise Ship? Not going happen. Besides as I stated above unknown who has these Shot records, is nothing in my Insurance or Primary Care except I told them I got it. Do have my Covid Shot Card, that I had fill out personal Info myself

Sorry but if you get a prescription drug, a medical procedure of any kind including an injection records are kept. For drugs including vaccines, drug name, manufacturer, lot number, expiration date ALL ARE NOW PART OF YOUR MEDICAL RECIORDS. 

To schedule an appt for the vaccine at Walmart, you had to fill out a registration form online, was glad to do it.  We are all under the careful eye of the government if we have a cell phone, pay taxes, drive a car, own a home or whatever.  You cannot escape it dude!  Just give it up. We all now have "the mark of the beast" 😆  If you don't already know that, you can now pull your head out of the sand.

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, boscobeans said:

Sorry but if you get a prescription drug, a medical procedure of any kind including an injection records are kept. For drugs including vaccines, drug name, manufacturer, lot number, expiration date ALL ARE NOW PART OF YOUR MEDICAL RECIORDS. 

Only place has my name, name of Vaccine and dates of Shots is place gave them. They didnt ask SS#, Dr or Insurance Plan. Just checked again, no records of Vaccine on my Insurance Plan and none on my Primary Care Records.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Only place has my name, name of Vaccine and dates of Shots is place gave them. They didnt ask SS#, Dr or Insurance Plan. Just checked again, no records of Vaccine on my Insurance Plan and none on my Primary Care Records.

Then somewhere there is STILL a record of your vaccination if for nothing other than in case of side effects,  future recalls or litigation..  NO WAY AROUND IT.. YOU ARE ON A DATABASE... My proof card (THE C.D.C. CARD) has my name, date and type of injection and date of birth and that's all.. HOWEVER those basics as well as all the rest of the information they entered into the computer when either making the appointment or while being advised of the side effects etc, and signing the release to get the vaccine is on a maintained database.

Injections are not like buying a bottle of aspirin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCGuy64 said:

Thank you for taking the time to post those links. I appreciate it. Quite fascinating, as it turns out. Having just taken a few moments to peruse some of the graphs, you can see a clear downward trend pretty much everywhere in the United States. Of particular note is South Dakota, which (according to its governor, Kristi Noem) never locked down. It had a spike somewhere between Oct 2020 and Feb 2021 (hard to tell since the graphs aren't month-by-month), and yet its trend is also downward, and was nowhere near New York's. Even most of Europe is trending downward in terms of cases. Therefore, all the more reason to stop the lock downs and open up tourism again.

There is evidence that suggests population density affects infection rates and deaths. So I wouldn't assume that because South Dakota (11 people/sq.mi) did not lock down New Jersey (1,218 people/sq.mi.) should have done the same.

There are still more new cases today than a year ago. Some 60% more.  How is that a reason to stop pandemic mitigation efforts?

The only really good news is that vaccinations and therapeutics have advanced to the point that deaths are below those of a year ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, broberts said:

There is evidence that suggests population density affects infection rates and deaths. So I wouldn't assume that because South Dakota (11 people/sq.mi) did not lock down New Jersey (1,218 people/sq.mi.) should have done the same.

And yet, as sure as I'm sitting here, I can PROMISE you that I read more than one observer find a period in which SD had a spike in cases and the person proclaimed "A-ha! Just shows having no lockdown doesn't work"! There has been so much cherrypicking and discrediting of facts that are inconvenient to the speaker, it's absolutely ludicrous. I do agree with your last sentence, however. That's encouraging news, to be sure.

7 minutes ago, broberts said:

There are still more new cases today than a year ago. Some 60% more.  How is that a reason to stop pandemic mitigation efforts?

The only really good news is that vaccinations and therapeutics have advanced to the point that deaths are below those of a year ago.

It does make South Dakota our vacation destination this summer.  Knowing that things are open for business and restrictions are minimal will make for a relaxing vacation.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Keksie said:

It does make South Dakota our vacation destination this summer.  Knowing that things are open for business and restrictions are minimal will make for a relaxing vacation.  

Our family went last summer.  It was overall as close to normal as I think you can get.  Mt. Rushmore was amazing, and the natural beauty was nice.  Don't get me wrong....I really want a beach in the Caribbean, but not having to mess with all of the drama of the pandemic was so nice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

That's where we are headed in June and Colorado for a few days.  Will have to overlook all the pot heads and loons there though.

Edited by Sky616
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, boscobeans said:

Then somewhere there is STILL a record of your vaccination if for nothing other than in case of side effects,  future recalls or litigation..  NO WAY AROUND IT.. YOU ARE ON A DATABASE... My proof card (THE C.D.C. CARD) has my name, date and type of injection and date of birth and that's all.. HOWEVER those basics as well as all the rest of the information they entered into the computer when either making the appointment or while being advised of the side effects etc, and signing the release to get the vaccine is on a maintained database.

Injections are not like buying a bottle of aspirin.

Sure. Repeat, not complaining, just stating Fact no Record like everything else been sent to my Dr's or threw my Insurance. They only have my name at place got Vaccine, never been there before, even have one address I stayed at, not even one I'm living now. Any time I've had Flu shot in one of half Dozen States info was sent to my Dr Office and shows on my Insurance, both in a different State. Covid Shots did not

4 hours ago, DCGuy64 said:

And yet, as sure as I'm sitting here, I can PROMISE you that I read more than one observer find a period in which SD had a spike in cases and the person proclaimed "A-ha! Just shows having no lockdown doesn't work"! There has been so much cherrypicking and discrediting of facts that are inconvenient to the speaker, it's absolutely ludicrous. I do agree with your last sentence, however. That's encouraging news, to be sure.

I remember seeing one these smaller States in News saying they are up 300%, when one week cases showing actual cases were 10 and next week 30. 300% is more sensational 

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

I remember seeing one these smaller States in News saying they are up 300%, when one week cases showing actual cases were 10 and next week 30. 300% is more sensational 

Exactly. Context is everything. If I say the local lemonade stand increased prices by 10x, that sounds like a lot. But if it went from $.01 to $.10, yes that's 10x as much but still cheap! 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 1:38 PM, Sky616 said:

I'll take my chances with a virus with a 99.6% survival rate versus a experimental "vaccine" rushed to market.  I'll wait and let all  the guinea pigs get it.

Did you really say the mRNA vaccines were "rushed to market"? These vaccines were in development for at least 10 years. Even as far back as the 1990s, there was experimentation with mRNA. Here is an article about the scientist who laid the groundwork for the mRNA vaccines.........

The scientist who laid the groundwork for the mRNA vaccines

• Like 1
  • Haha 1