Your longest cruise?

Longest cruise  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest cruise you've taken so far?

• Under 7 days
    • 7 or 8 days
    • 9 to 13 days
    • 14 to 21 days
    • 22 to 31 days
    • over 31 days

Hi.  Me again.  This time I'm asking What is the longest cruise you've taken so far?  The poll choices are under 7 days, 7 or 8 days, 9-13 days, 14-21 days, 22-31 days, and over 31 days.  Please include all days of a scheduled B2B.

I don't think I'm going to pollute my thing by saying I've taken multiple 14-day cruises and that's my max so far.  I'm eyeing a 22-day trip, but I haven't booked it yet.

That's my story.  What's yours?  Thanks for taking the time to vote!

• Like 1

Longest was 32 days, San Diego to Rome.  
Second longest 27 days San Diego to Harwich, but it was prefaced by 4 days cross country on A track, and followed by two nights in London, 4 days on Queen Elizabeth, flight to Venice and 12 days on Silhouette..

Third longest Singapore to LA.  26 days.  EM

• Thanks 1

My longest, 42 days, was on a cargo ship, New York to Sydney, Australia. After loading the cargo, 40 tons of dynamite, in Georgia, then going through the Panama Canal, we did not have another port until we arrived in Queensland, Australia.  It was fabulous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Hi.  Me again.  This time I'm asking What is the longest cruise you've taken so far?  The poll choices are under 7 days, 7 or 8 days, 9-13 days, 14-21 days, 22-31 days, and over 31 days.  Please include all days of a scheduled B2B.

I don't think I'm going to pollute my thing by saying I've taken multiple 14-day cruises and that's my max so far.  I'm eyeing a 22-day trip, but I haven't booked it yet.

14 days? That’s not a “cruise.” That’s a “boat ride.”😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My longest at this point has been 15 days. But next year I will be taking one for 20 days so that will be the longest🙂

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

9 months - around the World and a couple of 4-month around the World.

WOW.....sounds amazing.

10 day Baltic cruise for our 30th anniversary in 2007.

But we now have an 11 day cruise booked for this summer, London (Southampton) to Reykjavik. It includes our anniversary on a sea day between Norway and Iceland.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Longest (to date) 28 night Hawaii/Tahiti.

I'll preface it by saying we started out (our very first cruise ever) with a 15 night Panama Canal.

While we have done a few 4 & 5 nighters, our preference for a "regular" cruise is 7-10 nights.  About 1/2 our cruises have been 14 nights or more.

• Thanks 1

Longest was 29 days. A B2B from Abu Dhabi to Singapore and Singapore to Shanghai. Bookended with 3 nights each at the start and end cities. Next longest was 28 days LA / Tahiti RT. That's about my limit for vacations. After that I want to be home, even if it means cooking my own meals and making my own bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mom says said:

That's about my limit for vacations. After that I want to be home, even if it means cooking my own meals and making my own bed.

After just getting off my longest cruise to day (28 days around Japan), I felt ready to be off the ship. Not that I necessarily wanted to go home, I just didn't want to be on the ship anymore. It was getting a bit same-y.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

My longest, 42 days, was on a cargo ship, New York to Sydney, Australia. After loading the cargo, 40 tons of dynamite, in Georgia, then going through the Panama Canal, we did not have another port until we arrived in Queensland, Australia.  It was fabulous.

That is a trip I would *NOT* want to take!

😱

GC

51 nights, it was b2b2b2b if that counts, all in Europe. 

Our first cruise was Sydney to Honolulu on Rhapsody of the Seas 18 night. 

I tend to book consecutive cruises, it's just so nice to not have to get off the ship.

• Thanks 1

35 days, circumnavigation of Australia, from Sydney back to Sydney.  Second longest 29 days, also Down Under, Perth to Sydney to Auckland, then continued to five South Pacific islands and back.  Our rationale is that it takes such a long time to get from the UK to Australia and/or New Zealand that it wouldn't make sense NOT to stay for a reasonable length of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two B2B sailings, total 21 days.  1st leg was MIA to SJU 10 day, then an 11 day SJU thru southern Carib and back to MIA.

I was living in NY at the time, so 21 days away from January and early Feb winter was gorgeous!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sullaRaffaello said:

108 nights, Crystal World Cruise 2015. It would have been the 132 day 2022 Crystal Grand Voyage, but 3 days in, the parent company went bankrupt and all passengers disembarked after the first segment.

I remember hearing about that. Do you know if there were ever any articles written about this happening, or interviews with passengers?  I'd be interested in reading more about the event and how it was handled...