Oasis Refurb

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

15 days to do a TA?  

Marinetraffic shows her arriving on 11/18 - she is just pulling out of Cadiz. It is interesting that RCI bothered to put quite a bit of detail into the app - it shows all of the days before the 24th.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lloyd555 said:

I'll get used to it. 🤔

20191109_165933.jpg

Reminds me of the Norwegian Epic.  To me, that ship with those cabins above the bridge is ugly and Oasis is now looking similar.  Still, excited to be on her back to back 1st and 8th Dec - we had 3 weeks of cruises cancelled in April due to the incident so will be nice to finally get aboard

14 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

2day media sailing on Nov21 out of Port Everglades and then repo to Miami likely.  Terminal A isn't available Friday and Saturday so understandable for it to go out of PE.

So That Means She Will Stay In Freeport Until The 20th Of November? 

19 hours ago, normannna said:

Reminds me of the Norwegian Epic.  

I see what you're going for but no.... The EPIC is ugly as hell, and that horrid bit above the bridge completely breaks the lines and looks stuck on like LEGO bricks.

This is not like that at all, it follows the lines and is just one deck essentially. I think it looks fine. I mean I liked it before, but for what they were doing (adding cabins)... They've done a good job of it visually.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Yorkvillain said:

Not even close.  

I just looked at a picture of the Epic and oh my gosh how ugly. It does look like a LEGO was added to the top of the  ship. I am so grateful they did not ruin the lines of the front of Oasis ( like they did with the back IMHO).

Edited by The sea calls my name
mispelled a word

On 11/7/2019 at 6:15 PM, soremekun said:

They are testing ordering food from your phone and having it delivered to many areas around the ship.

We had this on the Carnival Horizon and it was great. You could get a pizza delivered to you anywhere on the ship for $5, which was very convenient sitting by the pool when my kids were hungry and the pizza lines were very long, which was pretty much all the time since they basically cooked each individual pizza to order. 

On the app you would select the area of the ship you were sitting, and just describe yourself someway, like the hat you were wearing.

21 hours ago, JP82 said:

I see what you're going for but no.... The EPIC is ugly as hell, and that horrid bit above the bridge completely breaks the lines and looks stuck on like LEGO bricks.

This is not like that at all, it follows the lines and is just one deck essentially. I think it looks fine. I mean I liked it before, but for what they were doing (adding cabins)... They've done a good job of it visually.

To me, Epic looks like she's wearing the ugly black gigantic wrap-around "glasses" they give you when you've had your eyes dilated! 

• Haha 1