Favorite Non Oasis Class Ship

I just opted out of my cruise on Symphony of the Seas due to the hurricane. I want to use my future cruise credit for another cruise and it is not enough for another Oasis class ship cruise. 

Would love your thoughts on what your favorite ship and itinerary is from Miami, Ft Lauderdale or Port Canaversl.  I feel the need to have a cruise to plan😊

4 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

I just opted out of my cruise on Symphony of the Seas due to the hurricane. I want to use my future cruise credit for another cruise and it is not enough for another Oasis class ship cruise. 

Would love your thoughts on what your favorite ship and itinerary is from Miami, Ft Lauderdale or Port Canaversl.  I feel the need to have a cruise to plan😊

Freedom for the Royal Promenade and view from the DL.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Radiance Class was designed with best of Voyager/Freedom Class and Vision's.  I personally love the Serenade, dong the Caribbean 10 or 11 niters and the longer Repo Cruises. 

yeah that's us too!  just about to take a 2nd cruise on Jewel - very wary after constant 'big ship' cruises, but she's beautiful and very well designed.

8 minutes ago, ZiggaZagga17 said:

yeah that's us too!  just about to take a 2nd cruise on Jewel - very wary after constant 'big ship' cruises, but she's beautiful and very well designed.

x3 for Radiance Class, not to big, not to small..............do you really need all those bell and whistles to have a good time?

• Like 1

I once asked a Pinnacle friend which ship was her favorite....

"Any ship I am currently on".   Sharp lady.  😉

Me....I am a fan of the Radiance class as my favorite...but still enjoy all cruises on all classes.  🙂 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Empress of the Seas has caught my attention. It has some itineraries that are interesting for DH and me. 

Any thoughts about this ship?

Lots of thoughts here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?type=forums_topic&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&nodes=51&q=empress

12 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Empress of the Seas has caught my attention. It has some itineraries that are interesting for DH and me. 

Any thoughts about this ship?

Go read Twangster’s 2 recent awesome Empress live reviews. You will run to the phone with your credit card ready to book it immediately.  

We had the best overall experience and service on the independence.  Freedom had issues on our particular sailing but it has some great southern itineraries (I'm a huge fan of the ABC islands).

Thank you,Host Clarea and Yorkvillan.

I have read Twangster’s live reviews,and,actually his postings led me to the RCCL website to check on Empress sailings.

We like the idea that cruises to Bermuda and Canada depart from NJ- a port close to home,no flying required. Also, we would like to dock in StGeorges and Hamilton instead of the Dockyard in Bermuda.

We are looking at 2021, as travel plans for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 are in the books. We usually cruise Princess and Celebrity. The RCCL mega ships are not appealing to us,but, I think  the Empress’ classic design and interior spaces would be a good choice for us.

I will definitely check out the link posted as there may be more interesting info to consider.