Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

I just had my last Singing For Parkinsons of the summer.We sang 7 songs and I did not care for 6 of them but the majority of the people in the group enjoyed them:

Bad Bad Leroy Brown,Mack the Knife,Mandy,Valerie,Me and Mrs.Jones,Sweet Caroline and the one that I liked Johnny B.Goode.

• Like 5

In Roatan, Honduras and it is 89 degrees with 67% humidity.  Looks like it is going to rain soon.

IMG_4466.thumb.jpeg.3cc518dab6e1c402010f77de3e3bd437.jpeg

IMG_4468.thumb.jpeg.a56b2ad96abf8175869ca623449b7eaf.jpeg

Next picture is of the new Moët Chandon product that was served at the garden party yesterday.  Heard various comments, mostly favorable, light, refreshing, some said too sweet.  Since I can’t taste, all I can confirm is that it does contain alcohol. 😹

IMG_4449.thumb.jpeg.85f4458e5bf246ea2b52121b151fb210.jpeg

• Like 20

2 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Next picture is of the new Moët Chandon product that was served at the garden party yesterday.  Heard various comments, mostly favorable, light, refreshing, some said too sweet.  Since I can’t taste, all I can confirm is that it does contain alcohol. 😹

I have been meaning to ask you if you tried doing the smell training or not.  If you did, it doesn't seem to have helped you. 😞  I am still doing it but still have limited taste and even more limited smell.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I have been meaning to ask you if you tried doing the smell training or not.  If you did, it doesn't seem to have helped you. 😞  I am still doing it but still have limited taste and even more limited smell.

That stinks!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

That stinks!

It does but at least I can taste somethings now.  The lack of smell is what is tough because I can't smell things and then all of a sudden I can't breathe well.  I keep an inhaler with me at all times now and have to use it more than I ever have had to in the past.  @taznremmy seems to be much worse that me with no taste at all. 

Glad to read Charlie has improved.  Hope they can get his meds balanced right so you don't have anymore trips to the hospital. 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, taznremmy said:

In Roatan, Honduras and it is 89 degrees with 67% humidity.  Looks like it is going to rain soon.

IMG_4466.thumb.jpeg.3cc518dab6e1c402010f77de3e3bd437.jpeg

IMG_4468.thumb.jpeg.a56b2ad96abf8175869ca623449b7eaf.jpeg

IMG_4449.thumb.jpeg.85f4458e5bf246ea2b52121b151fb210.jpeg

Was loss of taste/smell a result of Covid?

Finally caught up after being down the Shore for the past 3 days.

@Sea Dog  Happy to hear that Linda is doing so well, and that you have a date for your 2nd knee surgery

@h20skibum  Glad to hear that Susan is finally out and about and getting stronger each day.

@bobmacliberty Thank you for Michelline's update.  I hope she begins to feel better quickly.

@DaniDanielleHoping they get Charlie's meds figured out.  I'm sorry you both had to go through this past ordeal.

@dani negreanu (((Hugs)))  Praying for Peace for you, your family, and for Israel.  Love you, Dani🌹

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2