Is everyone still bringing their vaccination cards?

8esther8

I’m a better safe than sorry guy so I’d bring it, but 99% chance you won’t need it. Our last cruise 3 weeks ago, we were supposed to bring proof of a negative test but the only thing that was asked is if we were vaccinated.  No one asked to see anything. 

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 2

When we processed in for our current cruise on Jewel at PC the attendant asked if we were vaccinated. We replied yes and do you need to see our cards. She most emphatically said "absolutely not".

Edited by Scotty G
  • Like 1

Ours are in our passport holders but just because they are, not because we need them anymore.  We just got off a b2b on Jewel on Saturday and there was no need for it either for RCI or the ports we visited (DR, PR, StM, Nassau, Cozumel, Costa Maya).   They just asked the three questions at the pier (vaxxed? boosted? more than 24 weeks pregnant?).  That's it.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Why would anyone ask if it is not required? 

I could easily see an island mandating vaccination at the last minute to disembark if there is a Covid spike this winter. I could also see some businesses requiring a card to enter.

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ChinaShrek said:

I could easily see an island mandating vaccination at the last minute to disembark if there is a Covid spike this winter. I could also see some businesses requiring a card to enter.

I still have the records on my phone from when proof might have been required to enter some venue or busness  (never had to though)  but I never carried the actual card. I am not taking the actual card on a cruise when vaccination is not required by the cruise line. If some country or busness adds that after I embark and the digital record is not enough .............well I will take that risk. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Photo is saved to Favorites on my phone. One less thing to lose 🤦🏼‍♀️

Have ours on my phone as well. However, the phone gets turned off and stored in the safe as soon as we board, so whatever is stored on it is of no use to us on a cruise.