The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday July 28th, 2024

Good morning, all. Thanks for all the information. Weather forecast predicts no rain for us today until later tonight.  I have to many chores to do as well as help my son finish my shed roof and move stuff into it. With all the rain it is always time to mow.  No one told me that inn Alabama you have to mow your yard every five days. It is also time to think about packing.  I have been stalling to not get it done too soon but it is less then 30 days before I start my journey.  Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Good morning. I enjoyed waterparks when we took young children with us. Someone can have all my chocolate and hepatitis awareness is very important. I have not been to the port and like the idea of peaches with salmon.

We are doing our best here to keep things calm and conducive to eating. Tana tells me the edibles do help her appetite but the coughing and choking she is experiencing can cancel out the good effects. I look for available windows of opportunity for eating. The rice pudding disappeared quickly. I usually only make it for Christmas Eve smorgasbord so everyone worked on the huge portion. I make in my crack pot and realized that it is the size I used to serve when we had twenty for that dinner. Next time I will halve the recipe.

Today’s request was for bean and cheese enchiladas. I love it when it is an easy meal to prep.

Have a great day everyone.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Good morning Dailyites 

Looks like a cloudy morning with chance of rain about noon. Good!

Graham, thinking of you and Pauline on the anniversary of her dad's death.

Prayers for Tana, Jacqui, Bonnie, Chuck and Annie, Sandi's brother and sister, Vanessa and Roy.

Thank you to our faithful contributors. 

Crickets, crickets, crickets! Our patio and garage are jumping with the nasty little creatures. I spray and sweep every morning. Our home defense team has sprayed every month. I put the sticky pads on each side of the garage door and the pads are full in 2 days. Unfortunately, I caught a little frog. On one side, our neighbors just blow them out so they can hop back in. Our other neighbor said they'd die eventually and leaves them alone. Oliver loves to sneak one in and I see cricket legs in his bed. Sorry... I'm nut-up with them.

Unless we have a deluge, we will be joining friends for brunch. I'd like to get to the Sunday market for fresh mushrooms. I need to take a picture of them. There are so many varieties. Lion's head, enoki, reishi.. delicious and so good for you.

Wishing our friends here a great week. I want to watch the Olympic women's gymnastics. Hopefully no more crazy parodies. 

Blessings!

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

Good Sunday Morning Dailyites!  its 74 and cloudy, and the humidity is ...ready?  90%.  The weather person is not showing rain in our area today, but just a bit north they are under a flood watch.  It is an F1 weekend, I have yet to watch any Olympics, and I worked more hours yesterday than I wanted to, but I did get a sale.  And I got a sale on Friday.  Daily bonuses this week were for the two biggest sales, and I won a 10 $ bonus on Friday, I had a very good sale yesterday, and am hoping for that bonus for yesterday. 

I like chocolate milk, but like coffee milk better. The dinner looks wonderful, who's making it? 

One of my friends was a test guinea pig for a new drug for Hepatitis, he was cured, and is forever grateful that he entered the test program.

I am making quiche this morning, so I need to start moving-

And I am thinking of a nap later today...dinner is steak, taters and salad, so I am thinking I am not swamped cooking,   once the quiche is done.  Quiche will have left over bacon, sausage, onions and swiss....(cleaning out the fridge)

Cape Cod Memories-

image.thumb.jpeg.b3f0b18687badc0ec3a60c53c48edf85.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.73d98ca98e94ec31ab9ae8f68c3e54ec.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.42110176719c5e7a163ee464c5b577d7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3192a5e5b117a6ed74d9fa560dfd7d21.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.70586d64d4c28c24d9f69b0c03f470cd.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 6

Good morning from central Texas where it is partly cloudy and 74F.  Our humidity is 98% with a dew point of 73F, and 6mph breeze that has not reached the neighbor's flag yet.  Our high today will be 91F, and unfortunately, later in the week we will be back in the triple digits for three days.  We'll enjoy our lower temperatures while we can.  This morning, I need to make a quick run to the dollar store since Dr. Peppers are on sale, and I want to be there before they run out.  Our supply is woefully depleted.

Milk chocolate is good if there is not dark chocolate available.  It's been about 30 years since we've been to a waterpark, but we enjoyed the one near The Woodlands when the DDs were still living at home.  We became very aware of hepatitis, but not by contracting it, about 20 years ago, and since we were traveling a lot, we got the vaccine shots.

While I enjoyed Rick Riordan's books for adults, I am not fond of the quote.  He is mainly a children's author.

I cook salmon regularly, but will have it without the peaches.  We'll pass on the drink for now, and would try the wine.

We have not been to Madagascar, so I don't have any pictures to share.

Two good days in recent history to honor.

@kazu  Jacqui, I hope the exercises help to ease the leg discomfort, and I'm glad the initial round helped.  

@dfish  Debbie, enjoy your pain free hike today.

@rafinmd  Roy, that is sad news about the murder in the mall.  I'm glad the naproxen helped with the shoulder pain, and I hope the neck stiffness eases soon.

@cat shepard  Ann, the last meme had me laughing out loud.

@Lady Hudson  Katherine, I hope your DH Bill is doing better now.  Yikes on all the appliance gremlins hitting while you were on your cruise.  I'm glad your DD was able to handle them.

@St Pete Cruiser  Pete, I know in August 2016 and 2017, the Prinsendam was able to tender into Nanortalik, and did not do scenic cruising in Tasermiut Fjord.

@smitty34877  Terry, I'm so sorry Tana's condition is making eating difficult for her.  I'm glad she is trying though.

@Seasick Sailor  Joy, I've seen a few crickets when mowing, but only one or two in the house so far.  I hope they stay further south of us this year, but that they leave you alone.

@marshhawk  Annie, congratulations on the sales and the bonus.

452532478_477130991930312_8166425319972447619_n.jpg.fcb3d47cdfd43543bc29396ab8716bc4.jpg

452635058_362417983562225_8782011160730361473_n.jpg.5870067a7125caca774c07d0705ec13d.jpg

452753328_333323763185880_5251724807298989024_n.jpg.71d45d280897fa84d31f2351264f546b.jpg

452867122_463381803277122_3347303517450317288_n.jpg.c31cacebb1ee63f28054428f7f07dd0b.jpg

452929581_1407732733184886_6431619087099669297_n.jpg.e0f3ceb9ca957eb4a38cd4099d641027.jpg

452921701_122157444002166878_3758501906081711573_n.jpg.026dcc0e8668a72d678ae5986d65f254.jpg

Lenda

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 15

Good morning from Squam Lake everyone.  The day is expected to be another beautiful one perfect for hiking, swimming, reading and napping.  Thanks for the daily report, recipes and lists.

Three good days to observe.  I haven’t had chocolate milk in ages.

I like the quote, I may need to try that Olympic sport today!

The meal and drink suggestions sound delicious.

I haven’t been to today’s port but friends gifted us some vanilla beans from their trip there.

Prayers for those on our prayer list and for those who need them.  Cheers for those who are celebrating happy events today!

• Like 23

Sun and quite warm today and most of the week. But not brutal. We’re in mostly anyway. And tge Olympics will be my excuse for continued procrastination on the TO DOs. 

I like all chocolate, usually prefer dark but sometime crave creamy milk chocolate. What a day to celebrate!  

My DF died from hepatitis B. It was a long wasting away. They think he may have gotten it from the many B12 shots he got while in Army hospital during WWII and it remained dormant. Doesn’t matter how he got it but it’s a creepy thought that we can carry deadly stuff within us that comes out when triggered. He was a sickly person his whole life, I believe because he made bad choices, lied about them, fretted interminably and made himself sick. But I learned we also have the power to make good choices, develop good attitudes and create health!  

Celebrating younger DGD and her DH finding cheap plane tickets, going to Italy in October. We’re having fun sharing memories, tips and preparation media with them- I ordered books to be shipped to them, tomorrow we’ll put CDs in the mail.  

@kazu Thanks for the update Jacqui. Glad you’re making progress even though it’s not straightforward. Please be extra cautious as you persevere. 

@rafinmd Thank you Roy for your update too. Hoping these hurdles can be overcome and a more positive pathway emerges. 

@marshhawk Annie I hope you can carve out better sleeping space so you can get decent rest. Maybe the futon needs a topper pad and can be made more comfortable. 

Terry, you and yours are always in my heart. I miss NM enchiladas!  

Wishing you each blessings for your needs!  One day at a time is Everything! Thanks for being here! Maureen

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Happy Saturday! I enjoyed watching the first day of the Olympics, particularly the good sportsmanship. US legend Katie Ledecky congratulating Australia’s Ariarne Titmus on her win in the 400 meter freestyle.IMG_0749.jpeg.77d7e4b124b9481a0583523ab8f6af44.jpegAnd the heartwarming scenes like  Caeleb Dressel, in the stands with his family after swimming the anchor of  the 4x100m freestyle winning his eighth gold medal.IMG_0751.thumb.webp.8006fe92e1a7ac59fa64d712e159b1e4.webpThis is the purpose of the Olympics, to building a peaceful and better world by educating youth through sport practiced without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit.

@dfishI have peaches, basil and salmon, I’m going to try the first recipe tonight.  Thank you for your hard work finding delicious recipes for us everyday.

@summer slope @kazu Thanks for the white sangria recipes.  I use club soda and leave out the extra sugar.  I also freeze large blocks of ice with fruit inside for a festive presentation.

Thanks to everyone who posts port pictures. IMG_0747.thumb.webp.2b848bd975e991431784853165b1a0d7.webpPositive thoughts to all who need them.  Cheers to all who are celebrating or cruising.

Edited by 0106
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  DH loves milk chocolate while I prefer dark, we haven't been to a waterpark in eons, and we're both vaccinated against Hep A and B.  Love the quote!

A quiet Sunday morning here, cooler temp (14C), but going up to 27(80) which will be comfortably warm.  DS will be getting up in a short while to make his way back to Calgary - it was SO nice having him here for a few days.  Of course we took advantage of his youth, strength, and capabilities, by having him install new security cameras and a wi-fi extender for us.  

@Lady Hudsonsending prayers for your friend who is back in the hospital.

@kazusorry for your pain; if it persists, please return to the medical community to get checked out.

@marshhawkcongratulations on your sales and bonus!

Yesterday DH and DS went out to the garage but when they hit the door opener, something made a disconcerting grinding sound, there was a snap or two and they couldn't open the door.  After a bit of a struggle, DS was able to manually pull it open, but it appears we may be having to replace the opener, springs, tracks, or whatever, but that will have to wait until tomorrow when the overhead door companies open up.  Thankfully the only vehicle in there is the roofless car (jaguar), which we only use sporadically.  DH can still use the side door to go and play in his mad scientist's workshop.

I love the drink of the day and have copied down @kazu's recipe to make the next time I do a batch, would like the wine, and I've never had salmon with peaches, but I do like the sound of these recipes!  Late this afternoon we're going over to our friend Wayne's where his adult DS, and DDIL will be visiting from Vancouver.  It appears we'll be enjoying barbecued burgers, potato salad (I'll bring), and an assortment of other delights in his back yard tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, in pain, in grief, in turmoil, in wars, and in the paths of destructive storms and fires.  Cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Lovely day here today but it will warm up quite a bit. Perfect for a pool party birthday celebration at DD’s house this afternoon.

i meant to post a couple of flower pictures yesterday but forgot. The roses are from the cutting we took from my dad’s rose bush before we sold the house last year. We took 5 cuttings, two rooted. This one is loving where it is. The one in the front flower bed isn’t doing so well. The second picture is our hibiscus, almost dinner plate size.

have a good day everyone and thanks again for the birthday wishes

IMG_0427.jpeg

IMG_0428.jpeg

Edited by superoma
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 7

Posted (edited)

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes!  The restaurant redeemed itself for our dinner last night - very good food, fairly pricy, 1 complimentary dessert & several congratulations from the staff.

Edited by 57redbird
Typo
  • Like 26

16 minutes ago, 57redbird said:

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes!  The restaurant redeemed itself for our dinner last night - very good food, fairly pricy, 1 complimentary dessert & several congratulations from the staff.

Nice that your restaurant was once again up to par so you could enjoy your celebration dinner. Surely a sign you have a return visit in your future 🥳

• Like 20

Good morning. Sunny and dry here with a high predicted in the mid-80's (not too bad). The dogs and I enjoyed an early morning walk with a temp of 55.... and since it was Sunday we had the sidewalks to ourselves. And, when I went out I was struck again by how nice the back area looks with all the dead trees gone. Even the guys who kept promising to do the work, and didn't, are saying it was money well spent. And divided 3 ways, it was not that much.

Salmon and peaches should make a good combination, or so say my taste buds. Will try it later this week. And I will always accept sangria.... I think I have only had white once, but liked it.

Nothing special on the agenda for today. Clearing and reading seem to be the focus. And I think I will try to get a couple small items on to ebay. I may be able to get a small amount for them and they will be easy to mail. And of course, I have several more boxes for the thrift store started.

@kazu I know your want to get things well underway and have the move time framework set, but don't overdo. You are going to have do more sorting and placing and rearranging on the other end and you need to be in good shape for that.

Best wishes to all. As we age it is really a fight to stay healthy and/or pain free. You should hear my 95 year old sister on the subject.

Susan

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, 

It's a nice day here in the Pacific Northwest but rain is forecast for tomorrow and into Tuesday. Today we're celebrating DS's birthday (which is Wednesday). He's turning 48. He requested spinach and ham enchiladas which I made yesterday. Today they go in the oven and just before serving I cover them in sour cream and shredded cheese and heat that through. I'll make the Mexican fry bread (sopapillas) as they arrive as you want it nice and fresh. I need to clear off the kitchen table and put a few things away so I'm actually. pretty much ready. 

Have a lovely Sunday!

Karen

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

ScreenShot2024-07-28at08_23_54.png.af33a72fe259622d4acb35777ad95f03.png

Thanks for the daily and fleet report.  I love chocolate of any kind, I would rather go to the beach, and Hepatitis is a horrible condition.  I don't take naps (I feel absolutely horrible when I wake up) so I will ignore the quote.  Peaches??  🤢 I will pass on the meal, Sangria should be red 🤩, I have never really liked Chianti, and I have not been to Madagascar.  Cool about NASA and I did not know that about Ireland.

IMG_8140.thumb.JPG.64e8679d8b02bb0be7e82e2e81d68312.JPG

Monsoons in full force but as it always is, it depends on where you are if you get any rain.  I received none yesterday but on my little jaunt to the GE interview, it was absolutely pouring.  But we are cooling down with the high predicted to be in the high 90s.  Right now it is 84F with 55% humidity.  Very pleasant.

IMG_8135.thumb.JPG.b1ef8eec120e7cedc0f9e0474f653fb7.JPG

The TV is on constantly watching the Olympics.  I am not a basketball fan but that is what is playing right now.  It is cool watching Durant, Curry, James and of course a UofA alum, the coach Steve Kerr!!  @0106 Loved the swimming yesterday and the sportsmanship during Ledecky's race, the men's relay - oh, I could go on and on.  

ScreenShot2024-07-28at07_38_53.thumb.png.6520c53e7153de78578304092e51558f.png

During the horrible storm last week my hummingbird feeder broke.  I saw a little guy come this morning looking for it.  I have to go get another one.  But today is a day of cooking; I find it so relaxing.  

Thoughts for the world as it seems I wake up to more bad news.  Cheers for those celebrating.  Have a great day everyone!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Good cool and sunny morning. It’s supposed to get up to about 90 today. 
Birthday wishes today for our former pastor Ron who is turning 82 today. Tomorrow is Shirl’s birthday, she is 86 and seems to be doing better and accepting reality that she’s going to be there for good.

Blessings and prayers to all on our journey.

It was nice to read that Shirl is dong better and accepting the fact she is now in her new home.  Please wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow for us.

3 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

Good morning and prayers for all in need.  So many troubles for our dailyites.  Prayers that all see improvement soon.

I can’t remember what I have posted so forgive me if I repeat.  DH Bill had a fall when I was on the trip with my sister.  Leg still has bruises. I think the fall was related to not taking meds appropriately and he was not steady on his feet with very high sugar levels.  DD dealt with that, a dishwasher that went on the blink as well as an icemaker. We also are having issues the garbage disposal!  So DD had quite a time while I was gone.  But she is very efficient for which I am grateful.  

Our close friend has now gone from the hospital to rehab and back to the hospital again.  Looks like a uti as well as breathing issues.  Prayers please.  

Thanks to all who support this thread.  Best wishes for a great Sunday.  Katherine 

Katherine, I forgot earlier to mention I hope your friend is recovering from the latest hospitalization.

1 hour ago, superoma said:

Lovely day here today but it will warm up quite a bit. Perfect for a pool party birthday celebration at DD’s house this afternoon.

i meant to post a couple of flower pictures yesterday but forgot. The roses are from the cutting we took from my dad’s rose bush before we sold the house last year. We took 5 cuttings, two rooted. This one is loving where it is. The one in the front flower bed isn’t doing so well. The second picture is our hibiscus, almost dinner plate size.

have a good day everyone and thanks again for the birthday wishes

IMG_0427.jpeg

IMG_0428.jpeg

Beautiful flowers, Eva.  Enjoy your birthday pool party.

1 hour ago, 57redbird said:

That is good news about the restaurant redeeming itself yesterday.

11 minutes ago, luvteaching said:

Good morning, 

It's a nice day here in the Pacific Northwest but rain is forecast for tomorrow and into Tuesday. Today we're celebrating DS's birthday (which is Wednesday). He's turning 48. He requested spinach and ham enchiladas which I made yesterday. Today they go in the oven and just before serving I cover them in sour cream and shredded cheese and heat that through. I'll make the Mexican fry bread (sopapillas) as they arrive as you want it nice and fresh. I need to clear off the kitchen table and put a few things away so I'm actually. pretty much ready. 

Have a lovely Sunday!

Karen

Karen, enjoy your DS's birthday celebration with family.  It's always nice to have everything ready ahead of time so you can have more time to visit.

Lenda

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Good morning all!

I like all chocolate, but prefer dark over milk chocolate.  After taking the DGSs to a waterpark for 2 days for their birthdays this year, I think we'll wait awhile before going again 😉 Hepatitis awareness is very important, our vaccinations are up to date.  The meal sounds interesting and tasty.  I made salmon cakes last night, but printed off the 2nd recipe for future use.  I would like the drink (actually would prefer it over the red Sangria), pass on the red wine, and have not been to Madagascar.

Sometime today DD will be coming by to pick up the cats, I think I've gathered up all their toys spread throughout the house.  With the rain coming tomorrow (finally!) I'll have lots of time for cleaning.  I'll just leave all the kitty-proofing in place since they will be back in 2 weeks, but I need to vacuum and mop the floors. 

Prayers for all on the Care list and cheers for all who are celebrating.  Have a good day everyone!

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I prefer milk chocolate over dark, for eating. I'm not a waterpark person (I grew up at the shore). Hepatitis prevention and treatment have come a long way. Fun quote - I used to never be able to nap, but since my leg issue I now can do so in the recliner. I'll pass on the meal (fish), pass on the drink, and yes to the wine. I have not been to Andoany. 2 important days in history.

It's sunny and 82F, due to go up into the 90's. We're supposed to get some rain next week, which we really need. Nothing new with me. When I rolled to the right last night to go to sleep, I felt like I was spinning. And when I'm up and moving, I'm still unbalanced. I'm doing the maneuver I was given by my PCP. 

@1ANGELCAT Early Happy Birthday to Shirl and I'm glad she's accepting her new situation.

@kazu I'm sorry your outing resulted in feeling worse. And yes, being in pain for so long and having favored one leg, results in muscles not working the same. I'm in the same boat, although I can tell I'm getting stronger with therapy.

@St Pete Cruiser I'm glad the ship was able to get into Nanortalik. Thanks for the great photos. 

@dfish Good luck with your walk. I was hoping to build up my walking, then this balance issue started.

@seagarsmoker I hope you're doing well. Thanks for checking in.

@rafinmd Oh my on a murder in the mall! Be safe. I'm glad the shoulder seems better, and I hope the neck is soon better too.

@Lady Hudson I hope DH is doing better with his meds now that you are home. Oh no on the appliance gremlin hitting your home. I had already put your friend on the rotation list for tomorrow.

@Sir PMP Thanks for the map and photos.

@smitty34877 I'm sorry that Tana has coughing and choking that make it harder to eat, even when she has some appetite. Continued prayers for her, you and the rest of the family.

@marshhawk Congrats on the sales and the bonus (although it should be more $). How is Chuck's DB Scottie doing? Thanks for the Cape Cod photos.

@RMLincoln How exciting that DGD and her DH are going to Italy in the fall! 

@ger_77 Safe travels for DS as he goes back to Calgary. Enjoy the visit with Wayne and his family.

@superoma Enjoy the pool party birthday celebration. Lovely flowers.

@57redbird I'm glad your celebratory dinner was good yesterday.

@Overhead Fred Great photos from Keukenhof!

@luvteaching The meal sounds great. Enjoy the early birthday celebration with DS.

Prayers for the Care List and a Toast to those Celebrating.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 10

5 hours ago, ottahand7 said:

@grapau27 thinking of you and Pauline on her DFs 16th memory day. 

5 hours ago, LambKnuckles said:

Hello -- Salutations from central Texas...  

Thank you all for the Daily and the maps and the reports!!!

I have some Tiramisu Chocolate milk to enjoy today!!  I think the Waterparks will survive without my attendance -- but I love the water and would be happy to splash around!!  And...  knowing and learning about Hepatitis is so very important!!

Thank you for the quote...  I must be a VERY powerful person...  I enjoy a nap!!!

I love peaches and I love salmon...  But I don't think I've ever had them together...  I could try...

The Sangria and the chianti sound tasty!!

And, maybe someday, I see Madagascar in person???

I'll be thinking of you and Pauline on her DFs 16th anniversary of passing day...  Families are forever and we do hug our memories!!!  I pray you'll have many happy ones to reminiscence and think on!!

4 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good morning Dailyites 

Looks like a cloudy morning with chance of rain about noon. Good!

Graham, thinking of you and Pauline on the anniversary of her dad's death.

Prayers for Tana, Jacqui, Bonnie, Chuck and Annie, Sandi's brother and sister, Vanessa and Roy.

Thank you to our faithful contributors. 

Crickets, crickets, crickets! Our patio and garage are jumping with the nasty little creatures. I spray and sweep every morning. Our home defense team has sprayed every month. I put the sticky pads on each side of the garage door and the pads are full in 2 days. Unfortunately, I caught a little frog. On one side, our neighbors just blow them out so they can hop back in. Our other neighbor said they'd die eventually and leaves them alone. Oliver loves to sneak one in and I see cricket legs in his bed. Sorry... I'm nut-up with them.

Unless we have a deluge, we will be joining friends for brunch. I'd like to get to the Sunday market for fresh mushrooms. I need to take a picture of them. There are so many varieties. Lion's head, enoki, reishi.. delicious and so good for you.

Wishing our friends here a great week. I want to watch the Olympic women's gymnastics. Hopefully no more crazy parodies. 

Blessings!

Thank you Nancy @ottahand7

Lambie @LambKnuckles and

Joy @Seasick Sailor 

for your kind words for Pauline's dad's 16th memory tomorrow July 29th.

We will go to the remembrance room at the crematorium tomorrow and leave a message and see Roy's name in the book of remembrance.

Roy is like Pauline and never said a bad word about anyone.

A genuine lovely man who we both miss every day.

• Like 18

Good Evening from the Zuiderdam

We are getting ready to leave after spending a beautiful sunny day in Nanartolick. Weather was outstanding. 
I went on a ships tour to see all the icebergs. Then I returned to the ship after walking around a bit . Then DH went out. Not good for DD. A good day!  A few pictures, hope they come thru. My connectivity has not been good tonite.

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0090.jpeg

IMG_0097.jpeg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 7