Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

12 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Is there a schedule as to when Royal releases it schedule?  I know it's released in phases during the year and next week is a big week for Caribbean cruises. Are Caribbean cruises always released the 2nd week in Dec?

Also, what is Caribbean phase 1? How many phases are there? And how far out will the next deployment schedule go?

I've semi-search and found bit and pieces of answers to my questions here and there but I was wondering of there is one document / thread / website that contains it all in one place for Caribbean, Alaska, European sailing, etc.

The release schedule changes every year.  In the past, they have waited until March/April to do the releases, but last year they moved up the first releases to November/December.

Phase 1 is typically the week-long itineraries for ships that sail the Caribbean year-round.  Ships that sail in Europe or elsewhere during Summer 2020 may not be released until Phase 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Captain Rob on Symphony said that there will be an Oasis Class doing Europe each summer. However, Allure could head to Australia/Asia after the 2020 Summer season. There aren't any other ships which could do the 7 nighters from Barcelona.

Yes Oasis Class will be doing scheduled already Dry Docks and with new ship possible they will deploy to Europe some or all Summers for while

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Do you think there will there be a D+ pre-sale? Opening sooner idea.

Ha!  Every time Royal has touted a sooner opening for C&A, it's turned out that sales were open for everyone.

13 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Just read this on social  media...is it true???

##### BREAKING NEWS ####

Royal Caribbean just announced for the summer of 2020 we will have Adventure and Oasis sailing from Cape Liberty more information to come!

Came up on the Anthem replacement thread yesterday

11 minutes ago, oddly excitered said:

waiting to book anniversary cruise, Oasis might be cool! hoping for longer sailings, did I read somewhere that Oasis cannot do bermuda though?

It does not look like Oasis can do Bermuda at the present time.