Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

Mariner sailings from PC  thru 2021 are out.  Just did a quick look buthese t the difference between non refundable and refundable for  a 3 night balcony cabin is over $500  YIKES

Do we need to wait for next December to see these cruises for summer 2021?  We're thinking of mixing a short cruise such as Mariner with Disney World.

3 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Do we need to wait for next December to see these cruises for summer 2021?  We're thinking of mixing a short cruise such as Mariner with Disney World.

Yes, the immediately upcoming releases will likely go to April 2021.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, karena1 said:

Nothing yet for Freedom out of San Juan.  Going to book next week on Allure, but would be great if they would come out early so I could check it out

Correct this week was only shorter Caribbean Cruises 3/4 niter yr round.  You might see yours next week but if not rest of Caribbean including longer or seasonal/not yr round ones like I'm looking at wont be released until Spring

Brilliance from Tampa has not been released.  Assuming she is continuing the 5/5/4 pattern, I would have thought this would be included in this Short Caribbean release.  She is still in the Grand Cayman port calendar.  

1 hour ago, geoff2802 said:

Brilliance from Tampa has not been released.  Assuming she is continuing the 5/5/4 pattern, I would have thought this would be included in this Short Caribbean release.  She is still in the Grand Cayman port calendar.  

When I booked Brilliance few yrs ago Brilliance out of Tampa, dates were released much later, if follows past pattern. She is a Seasonal sailing, not yr round... Or she might sail different ports Nov2020-Apr2021 then in past

Edited by ONECRUISER

11 hours ago, molly361 said:

Mariner sailings from PC  thru 2021 are out.  Just did a quick look but the difference between non refundable and refundable for  a 3 night balcony cabin is over $500  YIKES

Must have been a glitch (imagine that)  Price diff today on the ones I looked at are between $98 - $126 between non and refundable

9 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

When I booked Brilliance few yrs ago Brilliance out of Tampa, dates were released much later, if follows past pattern. 

This new pattern of releasing some dates in late fall only started last year - the pattern was to release things in the spring.

36 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

This new pattern of releasing some dates in late fall only started last year - the pattern was to release things in the spring.

Yes, was just explaining to Poster that some of the shorter Caribbean cruises get split release also. Trust me I'm on it every day/nite, always looking best price and grab my favorite cabin. If don't get it the hour it's released will watch for someone to cancel. Love my Aft/Corner cabin on B2B cruises. The life of a Retiree and budding Semi-Professional Cruiser

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Correct this week was only shorter Caribbean Cruises 3/4 niter yr round.  You might see yours next week but if not rest of Caribbean including longer or seasonal/not yr round ones like I'm looking at wont be released until Spring

Yeah, I want to book a B2B for us and my Sis/BIL for Oct 2020.  So good thing we get some free WIFI for D+ and will be on beaches with WIFI so we can text back and forth next week.  As soon as they are released I will get them booked on the ship next week

33 minutes ago, karena1 said:

Yeah, I want to book a B2B for us and my Sis/BIL for Oct 2020.  So good thing we get some free WIFI for D+ and will be on beaches with WIFI so we can text back and forth next week.  As soon as they are released I will get them booked on the ship next week

Just got off B2B2B myself, love free days as Diamond Plus... Good luck with the "Hunt"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Looking for the Fall 2020 TA's and the European cruises before so we can do a B2B.

Kool, after 30+ yrs cruising I'm finally taking my first TA in May on Vision, B2B2B, timing of release was able get all in same AFT/Corner Cabin.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Sounds like a Radiance Class would be needed for those ports. I think Quantum Class would be too big.

NCL is doing South America with the Sun, a small ship, and it appears next season it will be the also small Star.  No stops in Antarctica.

12 hours ago, Wine-O said:

Looking for the Fall 2020 TA's and the European cruises before so we can do a B2B.

We are also awaiting the Fall 2020 TA’s. 

Would love to sail again with you Mike, really enjoyed our first TAon Brilliance this past September! 

mac_tlc

13 hours ago, springaussie said:

Sounds like a Radiance Class would be needed for those ports. I think Quantum Class would be too big.

Celebrity Eclipse (Solstice class) is doing South America and Antarctica this season.  Voyager class is only slightly larger than Solstice class so I suspect a Voyager class would work for those ports.