Do You Wear Your Loyalty (Recognition) Pin on Every Princess Cruise?

need2cruisesoon

I am getting my Ruby loyalty pin on my cruise on the Grand (Medallion Cruise) in April and will probably put it on my shirt lapel or possibly on my cap.

Just wondering if you wear yours all the time (on and off ship) and if you display on a shirt or cap or ladies maybe a purse?

Are there other ways to display Princess loyalty? i know my Medallion will reflect the Ruby color.

Thanks,

Need2Cruise

Unknown-1.jpeg

Edited by need2cruisesoon
  • Like 1

You may be thinking of those passengers on Royal Caribbean who have reached Pinnacle level. They seem to wear their pins all the time to indicate their “status” on a ship.

Actually, our pins are in a drawer somewhere in the house. When it comes time for our executor(s) to get rid of our personal effects, I am sure those pins  will be put in the trash with other stuff we have collected over the years. 

We have now reached the age where we try not to accumulate any more stuff.

• Like 3

No, I don't wear the pin.  For that matter, though, the only decoration I wear is my wedding ring.  

On our most recent cruise, I did meet a charming lady across the table at breakfast in the dining room one day who was wearing hers.  She was dressed very nicely (and you can read that as she was dressed much nicer than I was), and it took me a while to figure out what that pin was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never and I've only seen very, very few passengers (in over 25 Princess cruises) wearing their pin.  I think our pins are in a desk drawer but I'm not curious enough to check (and I'm sitting at my desk right now).

Edited by capriccio

We have a small drawer full of pins, medallions, certificates, etc.  Some are kind of rare such as our Orient Lines pin, Sitmar stuff, etc.  Would we ever wear any of that stuff?  No way.  Tis tacky, tacky, tacky.   I guess that kind of stuff is important to some but heaven knows why.

Hank

• Like 1