The Daily for Sunday 05/01/2022

richwmn

Jacqui, prayers for you and for Jose’s son for strength and eventually healing and good memories.  May you have broad shoulders and kindest hearts to help you through.  All your Daily friends are holding you in our hearts.

• Like 20

@kazu  Jacqui, although words seem inadequate at this time, please accept our heartfelt sorrow and condolences to you, your family and all of Jose’s friends.  While Jose is no longer with you physically, he will always live in your heart and in the precious memories of your time together.  May those memories give you comfort and strenght in the days ahead and throughout the coming years.

Your Daily family will always be here when you need us.

Lenda

• Like 21

Hello everyone, while it seems that I’m late to the game today I was actually early but my post disappeared.  I’m just checking in again and it seems that folks have been having the same issues that I was having this morning accessing these boards. While I’m not going to chew my cabbage twice today I did want to make sure that @kazuknew that she and her husband were in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.  Enjoy the rest of you day everyone and hopefully the gremlins will scoot along overnight.

• Like 18

@kazu.... perhaps one uplifting thought after all of this tragedy.... I am fairly sure that you never told Jose about the unbelievably tragic loss of both of your precious dogs. 

Let's all pray that now that Jose himself has crossed over.... on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge there are two very happy dogs eagerly welcoming their master! And won't Jose be so happy to have them there to greet him. 🥰 

• Like 27

For Jacqui……..

“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”

I rarely post but read the Daily every day, and was so sad to hear that Jacqui’s beloved Jose had died. Sending our sincere condolences.

• Like 12

@kazu  Jacqui, thank you for your courageous post today,  we are so very sorry to read your sad news, sending our deepest condolences to you, your family,  friends and Jose's colleagues..  Big hugs to you.  

• Like 13

17 hours ago, kazu said:

Another perfect quote for me today and I will love Jose until the day I die.

I want to thank Roy @rafinmdfor doing the Bon Voyage thread for me today.  I think he was a mind reader 😉 

And,  I want to thank you all for your very kind thoughts yesterday.  I am incapable of multi quoting right now or naming you all so I hope you will accept my thanks.  I read them all this morning before I was packing up for the hospital.  I was going to post from there as I planned to be at the palliative care unit for a long time.

And then the phone rang - the hospital.

A call early in the morning or late at night is never a good thing.  Sadly, Jose passed away this morning 💔 

I didn’t want to post here until I could reach people as I know some read the Daily even if they don’t post.  I probably missed some people and if I did, please forgive me.

I pray Jose has the embrace of God now.  He certainly deserves it.  He was angel for many years to so many others.  

thank you for your prayers and caring.  Our battle is now lost.  💔 

Jacqui

No more suffering for José. Find comfort in the fact that you did everything within your power for him. And may all your wonderful memories help ease the pain of his passing. 

❤️

Ann

if you are comfortable sharing José’s last name with me, Florida state parks have a Plant a memorial tree program. When I get back home, I would love to plant one for him.  

My email address is: annge3@gmail.com

• Like 12

@kazu Jacqui, we are so very sorry for your loss. We truly believe that in the fullness of time Jose will thank you for all that you did in the time that you had together to make his life better. And if it helps, know that there are two out here in the wheatfields who are sending virtual hugs.

Lori & George

• Like 9

18 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Far better than I could have said it.  Jose is with the angels now.

Roy

God bless and give you peace.  Thank you for all did, your comforting efforts have reached us all.

• Like 9