Equinox muster drill "spy" film?

39august

Shown on EDEN in Nov. It was stupid and not very educational or effective.  The handwashing one  they had previously with the pre -school jingle was equally lame but shorter as far as I recall

Edited by hcat

Doesn't anyone at Celebrity read the survey comments that this film makes a farce of a serious topic?! DH and I have mentioned it multiple times. Heaven forbid that there is an actual emergency situation. New cruisers will have no clue!

44 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

Just off the Equinox yesterday.  Happy to report no spy film.  That film was the worst punishment ever. 

Obviously you were never forced to watch Santa Claus Conquers the Martians in your youth.😱

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Shown on EDEN in Nov. It was stupid and not very educational or effective.  The handwashing one  they had previously with the pre -school jingle was equally lame but shorter as far as I recall

Meant EDGE! 

Had to deal with that useless movie on Equinox in Aug on a b2b, then on Eclipse twice in Oct and Nov, and just 3 weeks ago on Reflection.  For new cruisers, it is a total waste of time as you really don’t get any knowledge from it.  Just get back to the old way, at least people could understand what to do!!

• Like 1

Silly film still on Solstice Jan 14-25 . A long drawn out and incomfortable crowded Michaels club where most couldnt see the screen anyway and then delays as crew members seemed unsure of what to do next . Hardly appropriate for a muster drill .

Stupid or not, it is really an exercise in futility in many cases. Last month on Reflection we were crammed into Michael's club and only a few could actually see the movie. Then those who can't see or even hear the movie get excited/anxious to start their trip so they start chatting, making matters worse.

6 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

I liked the ending !  

We liked the whole thing. It was unique, informative and entertaining, despite all the criticism. Like it or not, people remembered it. 😉 I agree that in many venues a big  problem was many guests not being able to view it.

Edited by C-Dragons

1 minute ago, GerScot said:

Everyone seems to remember it!   Maybe that was the idea?

Yep that makes it a success, might be stupid but the points are in there.  I find it fun way to start the cruise,  the main points stick in peoples mind and many are discussing the silliness afterwards i notice.  Yes if you been on many celebrity cruises it is monotonous overall but it is remembered by the way its presented.