Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

I came on here to see if anyone else was having the same issue. We were looking at March 2021 cruises and it lets me get to the option of selecting a category (interior, ocean view, balcony, etc), but then when I click on a stateroom type within that category it tells me that there are no rooms available. I talked with C&A for another reason on Sunday and was told that it must be a glitch...a glitch that has yet to be fixed.

13 hours ago, skiiergirl said:

Dear Santa.....

I have been a really good girl this year! 

All I am asking for this year for Christmas is a functioning RC website.  

Sincerely, 

Skiiergirl

The RC website is driving me crazy!!!!!!  It won't let me past "choose a cabin" because it says there are no cabins in that category.  Yet it lists a price.  There are plenty of cabins in that category if you go to other websites (that pull info from RC)!  Then it tells me the C&A number I have entered is not valid.  Yep....it is valid!!! I absolutely HATE having to enter the "personal" info before you get to the screen to "ADD" the extra cost for REFUNDABLE.  Can't they let you add the prepaid grats, refundable deposit, etc BEFORE having to enter the personal info?????

OK....rant over (temporarily)! 

Yeah I feel the same way. I'm hating the hole idea of putting personal info every time I want to go and check out the refundable prices. Royal is making some dumb moves that do not make any sense with that website of theirs.

15 hours ago, Ronaldo807 said:

I came on here to see if anyone else was having the same issue. We were looking at March 2021 cruises and it lets me get to the option of selecting a category (interior, ocean view, balcony, etc), but then when I click on a stateroom type within that category it tells me that there are no rooms available. I talked with C&A for another reason on Sunday and was told that it must be a glitch...a glitch that has yet to be fixed.

Check now.  It's been fixed.  Yah!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

My response to all the problems RCCL is having on their website.  Call RCCL (or your TA if you have one) and do your check in over the phone.  So much easier, no stress, and all questions answered.  This cruise coming up we have a party of 6, so was well worth it. 

I cruise next Sunday on Harmony.  Tonight I was looking at my Set Sail pass and I was going to print them and the luggage tags.  Then I decided to check the app.  The app had only 3 or my reservations noted.  It did have my Set Sail Pass.  Then I went back to the website.  The Set Sail Pass link now says "Check in paused" and won't let me do anything.  

Then there is the calendar.  It has all my shows.  But even though My Time Dining reservations were made, the List view still says "at your leisure".  I have to click each individual day to see the times I scheduled.  I just don't get all the inconsistencies.  They really need to work on this stuff.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:32 AM, Missymo said:

My response to all the problems RCCL is having on their website.  Call RCCL (or your TA if you have one) and do your check in over the phone.  So much easier, no stress, and all questions answered.  This cruise coming up we have a party of 6, so was well worth it. 

Checking in is not the problem. Finding the next cruise is

24 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

I have printed my Set Sail pass but for the past few days it shows my luggage tags as “pending”..🙄🙄🙄

I am hoping I can print them sometime soon...

Luggage tags not available until 49 days out. 

20 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Luggage tags not available until 49 days out. 

I knew that!!  Oh my goodness what a senior moment for me!!!   After 39 cruises you would have thought I would have remembered that!!  😂😂

Thanks for the reminder...🤪🤪

• 3 weeks later...

Working "Incognito" in Chrome solved many of my issues. It's still the worst website for such a large organization. And I've never gotten an agent to admit it. They know and just keep being nice. There's nothing you can say about the website that moves them to take a complaint. They just move into distracting you with pleasantries. 

Our family is going on Oasis 4/15/19 and we have 5 rooms booked. For the past few days no of us have been able to log into our cruise planners but I can for a different cruise we have booked. Also, I just randomly received a "Guest Invoice" in my email for one of the rooms but it doesn't seem like anything has changed on it and none of us have made any changes. 

Is it just a glitch or should I call to make sure everything is ok? All rooms were paid in full a few weeks ago.

If someone didn't log out of the reservation correctly, then it will lock up access.  Call 1-800-398-9819, Web Site Assistance.  Select option 1-online check-in assistance.

Edited by pcur