Cruise with/without a mask

antsp

11 hours ago, ECCruise said:

Maybe take a walk around Chesterfield Town Center and cool off.   

You are totally twisting my words and citing things I never said.  I never said they should be able to exercise with a mask on.  I said they should be able to sit doing absolutely nothing with a mask on and be able to breathe. You are assuming that they have seen a doctor.  I only suggested seeing one if you "cannot breathe" while sitting in a chair. 

I think you should ignore him/her. He/she is absolutely *not* listening to what you are saying.  And my 30+ years of medical (and 10 of personal) experience agree with you.

Hope you're getting snow rather than ice right now. Just cold rain in the RDU area.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ECCruise said:

Maybe take a walk around Chesterfield Town Center and cool off.   

You are totally twisting my words and citing things I never said.  I never said they should be able to exercise with a mask on.  I said they should be able to sit doing absolutely nothing with a mask on and be able to breathe. You are assuming that they have seen a doctor.  I only suggested seeing one if you "cannot breathe" while sitting in a chair. 

Not twisting your words at all.  You are assuming they have not seen a doctor due to your "suggestion".

No need to cool off and hardly ever go to Chesterfield Town Center asit has nothing I need or want.  But nice try.  NEXT

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

If masks work so well....why do case numbers keep going up?  🙄 NO, I will not wear a useless mask.  😡

If you've got your vaccination don't worry about catching it.

Let the others choose to wear their masks. 

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Yes, we have been vaccinated...but weren't all that worried about catching it before, either.

Agree with your comments 100%.  If wearing a mask makes someone feel "safer"...go for it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, antsp said:

I only wanted a Yes or No answer, not war

The reality is you don't get to control a topic just because you create it. They will meander all over the place. The simple, "If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It?" topic from July is now on its 27th curtain call and has extended its performance indefinitely at 0ver 2,000 replies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, antsp said:

I only wanted a Yes or No answer, not war

I totally understand!  Only problem is that a few months ago my answer would have been “absolutely not!”...now I’m desperate to be at sea and it is “Yes”!  😁

4 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

Yes, we have been vaccinated...but weren't all that worried about catching it before, either.

Agree with your comments 100%.  If wearing a mask makes someone feel "safer"...go for it.

I don’t wear a mask for myself. I wear it to make others feel comfortable and because it’s required right now. Happy to be rid of the mask when the time is right. We will cruise with masks, if required and we want to get the vaccine. DH gets his second shot this week. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

I don’t wear a mask for myself. I wear it to make others feel comfortable and because it’s required right now. Happy to be rid of the mask when the time is right. We will cruise with masks, if required and we want to get the vaccine. DH gets his second shot this week. 

5 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

1 hour ago, jeeper2 said:

I totally understand!  Only problem is that a few months ago my answer would have been “absolutely not!”...now I’m desperate to be at sea and it is “Yes”!  😁

Agree. I will wear a mask even though vaccinated. Have a balcony and can cruise in Norway and stay right there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I worry about anyone catching it. If enough people get sick the cruise can end or be stuck at sea for 21 days. For this reason alone I think everyone who boards a cruise ship should be vaccinated. I'm not worried about getting sick I'm worried about all of the complications from others becoming sick.

• Like 4

I doubt that it would be that strict about wearing a mask on board, however, I believe that if its the price we need to pay to start cruising - its not that hard to wear a mask.. at least now. I am sure that by the end of this year all the regulations will be down 

• Like 1